Approx 1 week from right now....

Cclick

The Living Death
@purple
Reaction score
your boy will be the richest knocked out, ass up Irish man in history. After seeing the recent footage, how scared are you guys for him right now?

its interesting. I keep hearing about this boxing elitist mindset which is odd to me.

I mean is it boxing's fault that Dana and Conor have chosen to ride boxings co-tails, Conor because he will make far more money in boxing compared to MMA and Dana so that he has a better platform to sell his carnival fights to white teen boys like some kind of molester?

I wonder what this site is going to be like on August 27th when Conor has been thoroughly embarrassed the night before.

Denial?
Nuthuggers looking for moral victories?
He beat up Paulie in a 30 second clip!

Who knows.

August 25th
conor fans

conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-462.jpg

CONOR FANS AUG 27th

iStock_000042528624_Large.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

hopefully the old man can pull it off

What? Floyd isn't Irish.

your boy will be the richest knocked out, ass up Irish man in history. After seeing the recent footage, how scared are you guys for him right now?
What footage are you talking about? Did Floyd do another roller disco session?

It's hilarious how terrified boxing fans are. All these panic threads.

Ive said this many times but im going to enjoy ridiculing everybody who talked shit about mcgregor after this fight

What footage are you talking about? Did Floyd do another roller disco session?

It's hilarious how terrified boxing fans are. All these panic threads.

Are they shook?

Yes, I believe they are, mate.

CM gonna increase Irelands GDP by like 5%.

78,800 messages for 1 fight.

Everybody is tuning in.

Little does the boxing world know.....Conor aint no BS.

Are they shook?

Yes, I believe they are, mate.

People who actually understand boxing (this obviously excludes every Conor fan except myself) know Mayweather would never take a fight unless he was 100% certain of victory, so why would the people who actually know better (again, this excludes just about every conor fan out there) be shook of the most unqualified opponent Mayweather has fought in two decades?

There isn't a single knowledgeable boxing fan that's the least bit worried, shook, or whatever interweb group think term you want to use to try and sound like you're part of the cool kids clique.

We know how this plays out. It is a terrible squash match.
It's like Crocop vs Dos Caras.

That said, fuck the casuals; if they followed each sport like they should, they'd know what time it is and they wouldn't buy this shit.

everyone knows how great mayweather has been but what you boxing :eek::eek::eek:s don't realise is the game is about to change

People who actually understand boxing (this obviously excludes every Conor fan except myself) know Mayweather would never take a fight unless he was 100% certain of victory, so why would the people who actually know better (again, this excludes just about every conor fan out there) be shook of the most unqualified opponent Mayweather has fought in two decades?

Because they know Floyd MUST beat him or the embarrassment will be through the roof. They keep defending Floyd endlessly. Why? If they are so confident why do they feel the need to defend? Aug 26th will be here shortly.

By the way, the shook comment was me half fuckin around since Conor haters use that phrase in EVERY situation he's in.

Win or lose i expect conor to show up and look good, boxing overrating their strikers imo, see alot of bums in the boxing game in 2017(only time i've been paying attention to the sport).

Conor is riding BOXING's coat tails? HAHAHAHAHA.

This fight is the most publicity boxing has gotten in years and a huge part of that is Conor regardless of who is deemed the "B-side."

You boxing "purists" amuse me.

P.S. - every now and then a B-Side song was still bad ass. Hmmm... that's a good thread idea.

Back