Aqua Punching Bag 12" Head Hunter Review

Hey guys, been out of the forum since it changes its format...

Since then I bought a 15" Taylor made tuff end buoy and its exactly the same as the Aquabag. I think 15" is awesome. It moves a bit but can take the uppercuts like a champ. Not too heavy to take off its chains as well.

Has anyone purchased a Taylor Tuff End Fender (not buoy) to simulate the more traditional heavy bag shape? Pics reviews?

I think they are made out of plastic, so don't know if it would work.

They are the same model as the buoys Aqua bag re branded just a different shape. I don't see why it wouldn't work but they are more expensive then the buoys which is why I haven't tried one yet personally

They are the same model as the buoys Aqua bag re branded just a different shape. I don't see why it wouldn't work but they are more expensive then the buoys which is why I haven't tried one yet personally

Apparently the fill (valve) mechanism is completely different. It's not an unscrewable plug, it's more like a basketball's air valve, so you have to remove/destroy (by drilling, probably) the valve and then construct your own plug to replace it. Someone in this thread got one, wasn't able to figure out a way to fill it with water in any practical way, and then hasn't reported back yet (probably hasn't gotten around to it). It definitely takes substantially more effort and planning than the regular ball-type buoy to fill and keep filled with water.

So I gotta say I've been through this thread a couple times I cant see any comments that someone's actually gotten a Taylor made tough end fender.

It's been established the Taylor made tough end buoy is what Aqua bag re brands.
Walmart is one of the cheaper spots to get them. Look closely at the filling nozzle
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Taylor-Made-61143-12-Orange-Tuff-End-Buoy/33273961

If you look at the fender in Amazon, also a cheap spot to buy both fenders and buoys, the nozzle is exactly the same phelps screw plug

www.amazon.com/Taylor-Made-Products-Inflatable-Fender/dp/B015J7R91Q

I almost bought one of these this past weekend after messing with it at the Arnold Classic. Prob gonna order it this weekend.

So I gotta say I've been through this thread a couple times I cant see any comments that someone's actually gotten a Taylor made tough end fender.

It's been established the Taylor made tough end buoy is what Aqua bag re brands.
Walmart is one of the cheaper spots to get them. Look closely at the filling nozzle
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Taylor-Made-61143-12-Orange-Tuff-End-Buoy/33273961

If you look at the fender in Amazon, also a cheap spot to buy both fenders and buoys, the nozzle is exactly the same phelps screw plug

www.amazon.com/Taylor-Made-Products-Inflatable-Fender/dp/B015J7R91Q

I think it's in another similar thread. There's 2 or maybe 3 more threads on the same topic(scattered between both gear discussion and gear reviews subforums) and I distinctly remembering someone (a prominent poster) reporting that they had bought a fender but realized it was going to be an undertaking to fill it once they saw the different fill valve. It might have been a different brand (I don't remember if it was a taylor). Either way, I'm sure something could be done to fill and stop it without costing an inordinate amount of time or effort if the plug was different.

I thought they were made of a harder material. My bad

Back