AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sO iTs bLaCk PaNtHeR UnDeRwATeR?

AD5_EEACC_B8_FA_4_CF5_9374_4_FAE3_CB521_C2.jpg

Love how when DC adapts their own stories they get accused of ripping off. lol If they ever do Darkseid you KNOW it’s going to be, “So this is basically a ripoff of Thanos???”

I know it's hyperbole, but 20 years ago was stuff like Godzilla, Antz, and A Bug's Life.

Also, there is no WW84 trailer, they only just started shooting. They screened some limited footage, but there is no trailer.

I meant Phantom menace level cgi. Atlantis looks worse then the Gungan city.

even worse than my low expectations. Why does it retain the awful Snyderverse color pallete while incongruently trying to be lighthearted? Every line of dialogue from Mamoa was unconvincing and devoid of emotion. Amber Heard was even worse. All the joke attempts fell flat.

Hated the trailer. The CGI action had no weight to it and felt like a generic video game cutscene. Unless Mamoa's Aquaman is shown to be a character I totally want to follow, this gets a hard pass from me.

even worse than my low expectations. Why does it retain the awful Snyderverse color pallete while incongruently trying to be lighthearted? Every line of dialogue from Mamoa was unconvincing and devoid of emotion. Amber Heard was even worse. All the joke attempts fell flat.

I'd like to say they'll improve it in post, but after seeing the CGI shitshow that was BvS and JL, i doubt they will.

Liked Shazam , the Aquaman Trailer was cheesy and cringey.

Same. Not sure why people are shitting on the Shazam trailer. It's clearly the opposite direction of other movies in the Snyderverse, which is exactly what people have been hoping for.

So Black Panther in a lake

basically

Will do will with shirtless Jason Mormah

Im shocked at how bad that trailer was, its like they're not even trying to get better
DC is basically on the same level as The Asylum at this point

Im shocked at how bad that trailer was, its like they're not even trying to get better
DC is basically on the same level as The Asylum at this point

Omg the asylum.. so bad. I think it was those assholes that made that giant shark vs giant octopus movie whatever it was called. I watched it thinking it will be so bad it’s funny, but instead it was so bad I was actually angry.

How the fuck has goofy Shazam somehow made the Aquabro trailer look like shit???

This trailer looks like more CGI bullshit.

Also, anyone noticed the face of the kid as he started taking control of the fish? It gave me PTSD flashbacks of Justice League's Superman CG face.

Update: August 1, 2018

Cool Motion Poster for AQUAMAN Brings the Comic Book to Life

Update: August 1, 2018

Cool Motion Poster for AQUAMAN Brings the Comic Book to Life

Somebody turned up the saturation slider a tad high for that shot. As a DC film it should look like this:
aquaman poster.jpg

What is everyone bitching about?

A lot of hate ITT. It almost feels like everyone has just grown to take a shit on DC. I think it looks great. Hopefully it'll be on par with Wonder Woman.

I hope this does well. I don’t think it will.

I think it'll be mediocre. Which is a step up from what they've put out. It'll probably fall in behind WW as the #2 DC film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back