AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in this thread wondering what everyone is bitching about? It's like no one has bothered to look at DC's track record.

I mean, yeah, let's hope for the best right? But look how many times we have been burnt by mediocrity or less when it comes to DC.

Phase 1 mcu, is a step up for DC in general. But if that is the good buzz after a screening I'm wary... never trust Twitter buzz after any test screening.

So it took them over 4 years and this is what they come up with?

DC is on a different grading scale from everyone else. Good is a huge improvement for them. But we’ll see if even that rating is true or not.

People in this thread wondering what everyone is bitching about? It's like no one has bothered to look at DC's track record.

I mean, yeah, let's hope for the best right? But look how many times we have been burnt by mediocrity or less when it comes to DC.

This.

Look at their track record in story telling, execution, direction, longeavity ect for their characters and universe on screen vs MCU's.

If you dont mind generic, one off cgi visuals then DCEU is all about that.

Aqua Maui is just too unbelievable as Aqua Man. Everytime you see him, you see Ronon Dex from SG Atlantis

I think it'll be mediocre. Which is a step up from what they've put out. It'll probably fall in behind WW as the #2 DC film.
My thoughts exactly. I do hope they fix the CGI, it looked horrible in that trailer.

Seems like every report from test screens comes back as very positive. Like it’s the best shit ever.

The fact that this came back as a meh is concerning. Not that i ever had high hopes.

Somebody turned up the saturation slider a tad high for that shot. As a DC film it should look like this:
View attachment 415639
aquaman-poster-jpg.415639
Is that Shao Khan and the robot from Power Rangers? This movie is fucking doomed

Honestly, this look better than what they've put out this past decade.

Looks ok still waiting for it to hit bluray

Feels like I've seen the whole movie like the bvs trailer lol

Doesn't look too bad. The attempt at Marvel funnies fell flat, though. Same as in the JL shitfest.

Black Manta looks cool. I take it Michael B Jordan is playing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back