AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I think he can make Aquaman cool. The pic where he i blonde that someone posted looked very Aquamanish

Rumors have it that this version of Aquaman is more of a barbarian. If that's the case, then Momoa doesn't have to dye his hair. They could stick it to Marvel by making Aquaman look more like Namor the Sub-Mariner and putting him on to the big screen first.

Rumors have it that this version of Aquaman is more of a barbarian. If that's the case, then Momoa doesn't have to dye his hair. They could stick it to Marvel by making Aquaman look more like Namor the Sub-Mariner and putting him on to the big screen first.

He could grow his dreadlocks back. They could call him Aquamon.

Just call him Arthur or Orin Atlan-son(his real name).

It's unlikely that they'll have Jason Momoa dye his hair blonde, as blonde + male = evil, is the mindset of seemingly all screen writers. God knows how someone managed to convince the likes of David Goyer to allow live action Constantine to stay blonde.

At least it would be a good casting, if true. And that makes a change, seeing as we've had a lot of shitty casting decisions so far.

Why are they always changing the blonde heroes to brunettes or non-whites?

Too many characters, cash grab, moving too fast, why don't they do it like Marvel? But at the same time they are taking forever and have no plan.

Why does him being more Barbarian mean no blonde hair?

Awesome, I think he can make Aquaman cool. The pic where he i blonde that someone posted looked very Aquamanish

This one?
e6qdqt.jpg

Why are they always changing the blonde heroes to brunettes or non-whites?

Aquaman is not even Caucasian. Why did they change James Bond into a blond? The actor can just dye his hair, whiner.

If they wanted to make him a Disney ocean king that people actually know they'd have him with long white hair & beard looking like Triton, King of Atlantica.

Aquaman is not even Caucasian. Why did they change James Bond into a blond? The actor can just dye his hair, whiner.

James Bond is an exception to the rule, why not make batman black or superman blond?

I hope AM is more like Namor. I was hoping Mamoa would play Namor :/

If Jason Momoa indeed goes blond for this movie, he should sign up for playing He-man after filming his role in this movie.

He-Man-Masters-of-the-Universe-he-man-604195_500_664.jpg

They'll probably go with the modern realistic approach to superheroes and will just go with his real name or King Arthur. It'll be the media who will mock him by dubbing him Aquaman.

Aquaman? I see this ending up like the first Wolverine movie/X-men3/Spiderman-3 - introducing too many major characters with nto enough time to develop

Aquaman? I see this ending up like the first Wolverine movie/X-men3/Spiderman-3 - introducing too many major characters with nto enough time to develop

If this is just a quick cameo, then I don't see a problem with it.

They'll probably go with the modern realistic approach to superheroes and will just go with his real name or King Arthur. It'll be the media who will mock him by dubbing him Aquaman.

Not just the Media though most comic book fans will dub him that even if they decide to never use that moniker.

Not just the Media though most comic book fans will dub him that even if they decide to never use that moniker.

No, what I meant was the media (in the film) will be the one to dub him as 'Aquaman.'

I hope they do this, and i hope it echoes through the comic book fanbase, so they have to rename him "The Atlantean" or something less shit than Aquaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back