Arab-Israeli Conflict: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-suspends-ties-with-12-un-security-council-nations-2016-12

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-said-to-curtial-working-ties-with-security-council-nations/

Shit is hitting the fan. Israel is taking a very aggressive posture, hope Trump can calm things down but not much he can do after the fact.

There is a lot the president of the United States of America can do (still the most powerful nation on earth, and the only superpower that is also the most liked of the largest powers).

Despite what many Canadians, Australians, and many other people in U.S. allied countries think, their nations and their foreign policy and votes at the UN are heavily and strongly influenced by what the U.S. wants. Put quite simply, larger powers are always bullies to smaller powers, and the U.S. is no exception and does more than often than not get its way. For example, the U.S. was even able to get nations in the 'liberal EU' to go along with the Iraq war.

It really is. But many nations go along with this vote because they do not want to antagonize the Muslim world. @Rod1 is right than the Muslim world is very powerful, sizable, and influential they are like 25% of the world population and a majority in over 30 nations with a huge influence on global GDP.

What Israel needs is for the incoming U.S. administration, to let Israel annex much of the West Bank and push Palestinians into a U.S. led backed and created Palestinian state that is contiguous and borders Jordan (or is ideally in Jordan). The world won't do anything if the U.S. shows strong leadership and their is a big chance that the U.S. could influence its 'puppet' states to go along with the vote. Maybe even get key allies like the UK and Canada to follow through.

Lets see what Trump has in mind. Hopefully he goes this route and helps put an end to this conflict.

Lets be clear that the world is facing more dangerous and true evil and that Israel (with U.S. assistance and permission) moving Palestinians to a new state isn't the end of the world nor evil. With radical Islam, and empowered Pakistani, Iranian, North Korea, and China the world is becoming very dangerous. This isn't even mentioning the dangers of climate change, and the exploding population of African nations and the threat they posse to the western world with their desire to immigrate in masses and expand their clout of influence over the world.

You are seriously over estimating US influence. The world will not endorse any plan to annex the West Bank regardless of US pressure, and the aforementioned "influential muslims" who are 25% of earth, their leaders will lose whatever sliver of credibility they have with their own people if they accepted it.

Incidentally, you'd think that all the right wingers baying for Muslim blood would actually look at world demographics and birth rates and conclude that a civilizational war is not in anyone's interest least of all ours. Frightening that this hasn't occurred to them.

but it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back with radical islam being inflamed and empowered

So now we should appease radical Islam? and not do what is right?

We can survive. If Pakistan wants to start world war III over Israeli settlements then let them they will get destroyed. Do you really think the Chinese would ally with pro Muslim states and launch WW3 over Palestinians being relocated? The truth of the matter is most Arab states don't give a shit about their fellow Arab Palestinian bretheren and they just exploit the Palestinian suffering in order to snub Israel.

It really is. But many nations go along with this vote because they do not want to antagonize the Muslim world. @Rod1 is right than the Muslim world is very powerful, sizable, and influential they are like 25% of the world population and a majority in over 30 nations with a huge influence on global GDP.

What Israel needs is for the incoming U.S. administration, to let Israel annex much of the West Bank and push Palestinians into a U.S. led backed and created Palestinian state that is contiguous and borders Jordan (or is ideally in Jordan). The world won't do anything if the U.S. shows strong leadership and their is a big chance that the U.S. could influence its 'puppet' states to go along with the vote. Maybe even get key allies like the UK and Canada to follow through.

Lets see what Trump has in mind. Hopefully he goes this route and helps put an end to this conflict.

Lets be clear that the world is facing more dangerous and true evil and that Israel (with U.S. assistance and permission) moving Palestinians to a new state isn't the end of the world nor evil. With radical Islam, and empowered Pakistani, Iranian, North Korea, and China the world is becoming very dangerous. This isn't even mentioning the dangers of climate change, and the exploding population of African nations and the threat they posse to the western world with their desire to immigrate in masses and expand their clout of influence over the world.

The UN has become a disgusting farce as has the cowtowing democratic party.

I couldn't care less what Saudi Arabia and their unsubstantiated Palestinian war crime claims say. The reports are less reliable than CNN's coverage of the election. Literally the least trustworthy country in the world is running the UN right now. Oil may or may have everything to do with this. It's a joke.

Prop up Israel for the next 200 years and then let them on their own. It's not like the US isn't sending money to Iran and Saudi Arabia ad nauseum too.

Hey, really, I am for accountability and checks and balances. But no one will ever understand the conflict without understanding Islam's view of Jews, the history of alliances and the wars against a Jewish state since day one and at every single step of their existence.

Peace.

You are seriously over estimating US influence. The world will not endorse any plan to annex the West Bank regardless of US pressure, and the aforementioned "influential muslims" who are 25% of earth, their leaders will lose whatever sliver of credibility they have with their own people if they accepted it.

Incidentally, you'd think that all the right wingers baying for Muslim blood actually would look at world demographics and birth rates and conclude that a civilizational war is not in anyone's interest least of all ours. Frightening that this hasn't occurred to them.

I don't think I am. Do you really think that the Turks or Saudis actually care about the Palestinians? enough to want world war? Who exactly is coming to their aide?

The Chinese are not Muslim nor Muslim friendly
The Russians are not Muslim
The French are not Muslims (not officially yet)
The Brits are not Muslim
India isn't a Muslim state
The bulk of the EU states are not Muslim states nor will they be waging war against the US over settlement annexation.
Canada, Australia, etc aren't Muslim states.

What true world power or any permanent members on the UN security council will risk a large scale global war and want to go up against the US and NATO alliance? I'd figure the retaliation from Muslim states would be economic sanctions but the fact remains that the Israelis took land (larger amounts before) in prior wars and nothing world ending happened.

Do you forget that the Israelis used to occupy the Sinai Peninsula? And that they took the Golan heights? what exactly did the Muslim world do then that was so world ending? and hint hint the Israelis only gave back the Sinai after strong U.S. pressure to do it under a WEAK president Jimmy Carter who also let Iran fall into the hands of the radical Mullahals.

Oh and the Israelis still occupy the Golan Heights.

The UN has become a disgusting farce as has the cowtowing democratic party.

I couldn't care less what Saudi Arabia and their unsubstantiated Palestinian war crime claims say. The reports are less reliable than CNN's coverage of the election. Literally the least trustworthy country in the world is running the UN right now. Oil may or may have everything to do with this. It's a joke.

Prop up Israel for the next 200 years and then let them on their own. It's not like the US isn't sending money to Iran and Saudi Arabia ad nauseum too.

Hey, really, I am for accountability and checks and balances. But no one will ever understand the conflict without understanding Islam's view of Jews, the history of alliances and the wars against a Jewish state since day one and at every single step of their existence.

Peace.

Exactly. The UN is largely a joke especially with countries like Saudi Arabia being part of the Human Rights Council?

Keep in mind Saudi Arabia is a country were non-Muslims, non-Arabs, and non-Sunnis are treated horribly and can be killed for voicing out against the government.

Way worse than Israel

And now I expect my posts to get attacked.

I have no energy for this conversation.

I support Israel. Maybe one day far down the road after peaceful relations have developed over an eternity things can be managed differently.

And now I expect my posts to get attacked.

I have no energy for this conversation.

I support Israel. Maybe one day far down the road after peaceful relations have developed over an eternity things can be managed differently.

Yeah you will be attacked and so will I. I expect we will be called psycho or sick for simply thinking that a way to end a lot of the violence and sensless fighting is to force a two-state solution.

I mean that is what the UN is saying but we only differ in that we think the two-state solution shouldn't come about via the bias of the UN as pushed by Muslim bias. But that rather the Israelis are more deserving and honestly entitled to the little bit of land in the West Bank then Arab Muslims who have dozens of countries and tens of millions of more miles and acres of land.

Moving people (forced resettlement) is not a pretty thing but it isn't genocide and it isn't like it hasn't been done before or can't be done humanely. Oh and people need to realize that Israel has forcibly moved Jews before from lands they have conquered (The Sinai peninsula and the Gaza strip).

What nation in history has conquered land in war (after being attacked aka the victim) and then gave back the land they took???

Why isn't the United States on that list? Oh right, cause they still need shit from us. The French and British has also notoriously helped them in the past. Bad move by them.

And why is Egypt voting against them? We pay those guys billions to play nice with Israel. What a waste of money on our part.

The move came at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's request, one day after he summoned 10 of the nations' ambassadors to Jerusalem to personally reprimand them for the vote.

Foreign ministers and ambassadors from Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand will not be received at Israel's Foreign Ministry amid the suspension, the Times of Israel reported. They will also not be granted an audience with Netanyahu.

----------------------------------

Who the fuck do they think they are loool? They are fucking welfare state living on their manipulation of other countries politics. Basically the whole world thinks they are wrong, only America has that family relationship with them where your brother started a fight and you know he is wrong, but you have to stand with them. This shows once again they have zero interest in any peace. They understand one thing and thats force.

You know how to don't lose land to Israel causing displacement of peoples? You don't try to invade Israel multiple times and lose in humiliating fashion.

Israel can handle their own shit. That won't happen because America is somehow cock locked to them.

I still can't figure out how or why. Trump won't change it, and no other politician would either.

It's a really messed up relationship.

The give from the US is ridiculous. Check how much money the US gives to Israel.

What's received?

It's like over paying for a non-existent pet, and still having to feed it every month with special food that you can only get at a bank.

The move came at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's request, one day after he summoned 10 of the nations' ambassadors to Jerusalem to personally reprimand them for the vote.

Foreign ministers and ambassadors from Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand will not be received at Israel's Foreign Ministry amid the suspension, the Times of Israel reported. They will also not be granted an audience with Netanyahu.

----------------------------------

Who the fuck do they think they are loool? They are fucking welfare state living on their manipulation of other countries politics. Basically the whole world thinks they are wrong, only America has that family relationship with them where your brother started a fight and you know he is wrong, but you have to stand with them. This shows once again they have zero interest in any peace. They understand one thing and thats force.

Diaz Bros understand you got to back your brother up to.

209 son.

It's a hoe move to throw your crew under the bus.

Israel can handle their own shit. That won't happen because America is somehow cock locked to them.

I still can't figure out how or why. Trump won't change it, and no other politician would either.

It's a really messed up relationship.

The give from the US is ridiculous. Check how much money the US gives to Israel.

What's received?

It's like over paying for a non-existent pet, and still having to feed it every month with special food that you can only get at a bank.

If Israel is a pet in your mind then it as at the least a very loyal and loving guard dog.

I don't think I am. Do you really think that the Turks or Saudis actually care about the Palestinians? enough to want world war? Who exactly is coming to their aide?

The Chinese are not Muslim nor Muslim friendly
The Russians are not Muslim
The French are not Muslims (not officially yet)
The Brits are not Muslim
India isn't a Muslim state
The bulk of the EU states are not Muslim states nor will they be waging war against the US over settlement annexation.
Canada, Australia, etc aren't Muslim states.

What true world power or any permanent members on the UN security council will risk a large scale global war and want to go up against the US and NATO alliance? I'd figure the retaliation from Muslim states would be economic sanctions but the fact remains that the Israelis took land (larger amounts before) in prior wars and nothing world ending happened.

Do you forget that the Israelis used to occupy the Sinai Peninsula? And that they took the Golan heights? what exactly did the Muslim world do then that was so world ending? and hint hint the Israelis only gave back the Sinai after strong U.S. pressure to do it under a WEAK president Jimmy Carter who also let Iran fall into the hands of the radical Mullahals.

Oh and the Israelis still occupy the Golan Heights.

usa cant just go invading other nations.

will america risk ww3 over palistine?

the muslims will go ape shit and fuck you in every way possible. and your allies in the west will shit on you. and russia will play football with your dead.

here is the situation.

israel is in the middle of this and america is being pulled a long.

most nations dont really give a shit about palistine, but they do in passing. and their citizens do as well.

israel has been allowed to sustain a position almost unique, in being an aggressive hostile state, that gets away with it.

a lot of muslims give a shit about palestine. a lot of non muslims hate israel over it, and care about palestinians plight, in between expressos.

america getting involved in just what it has done so far, has destroyed americas image almost as much as the iraq war.

lastly, theres a lot of jews in america, so from a religious population point of view, its almost as important as israel. the populations are the same more or less and apaic could be more powerful than israel in a lot of ways too.

america needs to not be controlled by benji, and needs to have a consistent foreign policy.

this un thing was one of the great rebuttals to obama being a good president, and he took care of it as he left. nice one. im sure trump is doing everything he can to damage control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back