International Arab-Israeli Conflict, v3: Israel approves new permanent US embassy site in West Jerusalem

OK cool so it didn't matter, I feel a whole lot better about my ancestors colonial past now.

Was it the slaughter of Jewish Medina's post-pubescent males or something later that you're rightly struggling with guilt over?

I'm not playing word games. When I said terrorists, I meant actual terrorists who stabs random people to death, or setting off car bombs in a big crowd. When we're talking about actual non-violent political prisoners, then I'd use the term political prisoners, like we have done in this debate.

I don't have an issue with PA giving foreign aid money to political prisoners, but we're talking about their insistent on bankrolling terrorism with the hundreds of millions donated each year by the international community, particularly the way they're trying to do it under table after the practice was exposed.

The Palestinian Incentive Program for Killing Jews
Mahmoud Abbas may not be able to stop the knife attacks. But he shouldn't pay the killers' families.​

800x-1.jpg

Hallel Yaffa Ariel, a 13-year-old Israeli girl, was stabbed in her bed.

In case anyone is wondering, out of the $693 million in foreign aid that the PA received last year, half of it ($345 million) went to the "Martyrs Fund", and as we already know, the reward that each "martyr" and their family are currently being paid each month for their heroic accomplishments with bloody knives and home-made bombs are more than an average Palestinian's salary.

You're terribly late to the party, and thus have no idea what my view is on the subject matter. Does any of those points sounds unfair to you? o_O

Yes, we have extensively covered that. See page 36 forward for the discussion that you've missed.

I've got a feeling not that many countries who voted for that UN resolution actually want to pony up their tax-payers' money to pay for convicted terrorists, however.

Yeah Israel would be crazy to not expel them eventually. If i was Israeli shit like that piss me off. Then you got people in they safe countries like USA and Belgium talking about how Israeli and jews need to be more tolerant. Shit is crazy

Was it the slaughter of Jewish Medina's post-pubescent males or something later that you're rightly struggling with guilt over?
I'm really not aware of any British involvement in a Medina slaughter, please do enlighten me though if you know different?

You gonna cry? Something can't be stolen from you that never belonged to you
On the contrary, read what I said, I feel much better knowing those people in Australia, America, Asia etc never had a sovereign state so it doesn't matter what we did to them. Glad you got my back there.

Minister Uri Ariel said Wednesday that there needs to be more dead and wounded Palestinians in Israel's attacks on the Gaza Strip.

Israeli Minister on Gaza Rocket Fire: The Time Has Come for Dead Palestinians

yeah you find one example. but you are same person who earlier in this thread ignore all the fact that palestinian leadership and higher % of citizens want to kill all jews vs a few israelis who want to kill palestinians. if roles were reversed there would be no sizable jewish presence in the area.

as a person who thinks the religions are crazy this thread really just open my mind to a sort of delusion some non muslims have about islam and the palestinian situation to portray them as entire victims. You know if the roles were reversed the jews would be dead.

On the contrary, read what I said, I feel much better knowing those people in Australia, America, Asia etc never had a sovereign state so it doesn't matter what we did to them. Glad you got my back there.

Now you're moving onto another issue. Your logic doesn't follow your finessing

No it's not. You said something about stealing. What was stolen? Now you're switching to some other moral argument
No that was you. What worries me is that, that doesn't fly. Arguing it was/is OK to take over the land because Palestine was never a state or it wasn't stolen cos they didn't own it is bullshit, people had deeds for the land under the Ottomans and British, and only what, 6% were Jewish owned. People lived there.

No that was you. What worries me is that, that doesn't fly. Arguing it was/is OK to take over the land because Palestine was never a state or it wasn't stolen cos they didn't own it is bullshit, people had deeds for the land under the Ottomans and British, and only what, 6% were Jewish owned. People lived there.

The Jews had that land dating back to the Romans. You cant steal what's already or once was yours

The two state solution is the best hope for peace. Jewish Israelis are not going to give up their national project and accept being a minority in the Middle East

Palestinian are not going to give up on their national ambitions.

There are a lot of right wing Israelis and crazy palestians who want one state. The one state the right wing right wing Israelis want looks a lot different than the one state agenda the Palestinians want.

They two sides are very far apart. The Palestinians have to form a unified voice and prepare their population that millions of refugees will not be allowed to move into Israel and Israel has to accept that east jer will serve as the capital of the newly created Palestinian state.

Israel does need to stop building settlements deep in the West Bank.

The Jews had that land dating back to the Romans. You cant steal what's already or once was yours
There's been a small Jewish population there since Roman times indeed, and a slightly larger Christian one too, but otherwise you're talking nonsense.

So why bring it up then?

You think I'm Muslim or you think you're funny?

Sorry but you're wrong on both counts.

Anyone who brings up "colonialism" in attempt to guilt those with European descent has little to no clue about the expansionism and colonialism of other cultures. "Colonialism" talk is just one of the hundreds of Islamic anti-west buzz-words.

So a big no thanks to your revisionist history that utilizes an offensive term and attaches it to a broad brush targeting a specific racial group.

Back