International [Arab-Israeli Conflict, v4] Israel Sets Goal of Doubling the Jewish Population on the Golan Heights

There will always be radicals who fire rockets. The Palestinians would lose all their land.
Not if they do something about it
If the government can’t stop it then they aren’t ready are they

It was worse then
There was no internet to bring it to you daily
Don’t be daft
It was worse then
There was no internet to bring it to you daily
Don’t be daft

It was not worse at all. I was in Egypt in the early 80s and felt completely safe. I wouldn't even think about going there today as a westerner.

Anyway numbers
There was one islamist terror attack in the whole 1970s, 13 in the 1980s. Then explodes to hundreds a decade thereafter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

There are islamist armies like AQ and ISIS which didnt even exist - now they are in 30 countries in heavy numbers and probably have cells in most.

It was not worse at all. I was in Egypt in the early 80s and felt completely safe. I wouldn't even think about going there today as a westerner.

Anyway numbers
There was one islamist terror attack in the whole 1970s, 13 in the 1980s. Then explodes to hundreds a decade thereafter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

There are islamist armies like AQ and ISIS which didnt even exist - now they are in 30 countries in heavy numbers and probably have cells in most.
You know the governments were he ones doing it back then right

That and they didn’t have access to here quite the same either

I have a better solution. The Gulf states purchase each property in the Wes Bank tindividually from the owners. They then hold a lottery and displaced Palestinians move into those properties. This as Israel withdraws from West Bank except for buffer zone. A corridor is made between the West Bank and Gaza. Of course, the West Bank settlers would never agree to it and neither would anyone else. The situation is basically hopeless.
Eh, I like my idea better.

You know the governments were he ones doing it back then right

That and they didn’t have access to here quite the same either

I've never seen that as causation by any professional IC people. It's action reaction simple as that. You can't be unjust to people and expect them you just sit there and take it. So when Madeline Albright says it worth 500,000 Iraq children dying on off chance she can make Iraqis revolt with blockade set upon them it pisses families off big time. When we support brutal regimes like KSA who chops your head of if you defy regime and roll out the red carpet in Washington for the zillionaire kings and people get nothing off that oil. It pisses people off. Basically 200 years of colonization never stopped. We just use strong men now to be our enforcers. Guys we no longer like or don't tow the line we overthrow Assad, Saddam, Kadaffu, etc. That pisses people off. Then there is Israel and supporting them to violate basically every rule in the international law books.

The west has made enemies of a lot of people through gross injustices and everything gets worse every year for us because of it like that wiki page shows. I think we need a new strategy because what we are doing isnt working - at all.

At this point , with terrorist armies, and generations raised to hate the west it will be tough. But I think doable acting just, supporting just rulers, reparations and so forth. Or we have perpetual war forever maybe lose by going broke. (that was Osama strategy BTW break us financially with forever war - looks like we bit hook line and sinker)

Last edited:
I have a crazy solution personally.

West Bank and Gaza become self governing autonomous zones, not a sovereign state, like Israel wants. But in exchange the Palestinians refugees get to exercise their right of return to Israel. Here's the kicker though, they don't get Israeli citizenship but instead Palestinian citizenship and are only allowed to vote in the elections of the Palestinian territories. In addition Palestinian citizenship, granted to the returning refugees and all currently in Palestine, get a Schengen zone-like access to Israel and vice versa. They can move freely for work or travel or what have you without barriers.

If this is not enough to placate the fears of the Zionists of a Palestinian take over of their democracy then add in a stipulation which requires that the Israeli Prime Minister must be a Jew and the Knesset must have a Jewish majority. Israelis and Palestinians both agree to a set of civil liberties which are protected regardless of which side of the border they are on.

This way, Palestinians have self governance in their remaining territories, Israel maintains its Jewish democracy, and both have access to all of historic Palestine.

Not acceptable to Palestinians because they think it's apartheid:

Israeli lawmaker to i24NEWS: No voting for Palestinians in one-state solution

Israeli lawmaker Miki Zohar of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party told i24NEWS on Sunday that "the two-state solution is dead", leaving a one-state solution with the West Bank's Palestinians receiving citizens' rights with the exception of the right to vote in parliamentary elections.

Israel is a parliamentary democracy, meaning parliamentary elections decide who rules the government and the legislature.

Zohar, who was speaking with i24NEWS's Ami Kaufman on The Spin Room, proposed that after annexing the West Bank, Israel could permit its 2.5 million Palestinian residents to vote if they agree to serve in the military or civil service, as Israeli citizens are required to do by law.

When fellow guest Tami Molad, a journalist, expressed skepticism over the prospect of millions of Palestinians enlisting in the army, Zohar said they would not agree to serve and therefore "let go" of the right to vote.

The lawmaker later told Israel's Channel 10 that his remarks on voting had been misconstrued, explaining that the right to vote involves fulfilling certain duties.

"The Palestinians will have to choose if they want to be citizens with equal rights or not," said Zohar. "They will be able to vote and be elected in their city under administrative autonomy and under Israeli sovereignty and with complete security control."

Palestinian officials have previously floated the idea of one-state solution in which Palestinians have full democratic rights.

Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Secretary-General Saeb Erekat has said that the only alternative to a two-state solution would be one sovereign democratic state in which all Palestinians are granted full and equal rights. Anything less, he warned, would be 'apartheid.'

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/isra...voting-for-palestinians-in-one-state-solution

Israeli lawmaker Miki Zohar of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party told i24NEWS on Sunday that "the two-state solution is dead", leaving a one-state solution with the West Bank's Palestinians receiving citizens' rights with the exception of the right to vote in parliamentary elections.

Israel is a parliamentary democracy, meaning parliamentary elections decide who rules the government and the legislature.

Zohar, who was speaking with i24NEWS's Ami Kaufman on The Spin Room, proposed that after annexing the West Bank, Israel could permit its 2.5 million Palestinian residents to vote if they agree to serve in the military or civil service, as Israeli citizens are required to do by law.

When fellow guest Tami Molad, a journalist, expressed skepticism over the prospect of millions of Palestinians enlisting in the army, Zohar said they would not agree to serve and therefore "let go" of the right to vote.

The lawmaker later told Israel's Channel 10 that his remarks on voting had been misconstrued, explaining that the right to vote involves fulfilling certain duties.

"The Palestinians will have to choose if they want to be citizens with equal rights or not," said Zohar. "They will be able to vote and be elected in their city under administrative autonomy and under Israeli sovereignty and with complete security control."

Palestinian officials have previously floated the idea of one-state solution in which Palestinians have full democratic rights.

Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Secretary-General Saeb Erekat has said that the only alternative to a two-state solution would be one sovereign democratic state in which all Palestinians are granted full and equal rights. Anything less, he warned, would be 'apartheid.'

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/isra...voting-for-palestinians-in-one-state-solution

Well I'll be damned, I had thought about the idea of allowing Palestinians the right to vote only if they enlist in the IDF. I think that's fair tbh.

Really though, it is a form of apartheid but the status quo is too and its an even worse form of apartheid. They might as well take that deal, Palestinians are stuck in an hourglass and time is running out.
tumblr_p56ovofEKS1tebpzgo2_250.gif

tumblr_p56ovofEKS1tebpzgo6_250.gif

I've never seen that as causation by any professional IC people. It's action reaction simple as that. You can't be unjust to people and expect them you just sit there and take it. So when Madeline Albright says it worth 500,000 Iraq children dying on off chance she can make Iraqis revolt with blockade set upon them it pisses families off big time. When we support brutal regimes like KSA who chops your head of if you defy regime and roll out the red carpet in Washington for the zillionaire kings and people get nothing off that oil. It pisses people off. Basically 200 years of colonization never stopped. We just use strong men now to be our enforcers. Guys we no longer like or don't tow the line we overthrow Assad, Saddam, Kadaffu, etc. That pisses people off. Then there is Israel and supporting them to violate basically every rule in the international law books.

The west has made enemies of a lot of people through gross injustices and everything gets worse every year for us because of it like that wiki page shows. I think we need a new strategy because what we are doing isnt working - at all.

At this point , with terrorist armies, and generations raised to hate the west it will be tough. But I think doable acting just, supporting just rulers, reparations and so forth. Or we have perpetual war forever maybe lose by going broke. (that was Osama strategy BTW break us financially with forever war - looks like we bit hook line and sinker)
So once again the us response can not be
Sanctions
Military action
Doing nothing
Backing someone else

Aside from those options we have.... mass suicide?

Well I'll be damned, I had thought about the idea of allowing Palestinians the right to vote only if they enlist in the IDF. I think that's fair tbh.

Really though, it is a form of apartheid but the status quo is too and its an even worse form of apartheid. They might as well take that deal, Palestinians are stuck in an hourglass and time is running out.

They will not accept anything ever. should be obvious. So the settlements are wrong and should be bulldozed, the fact remains that these people are just using that as an excuse. Fortunately for the Palestinian assholes most of you are too young to remember hear things happening so you just look at the present result and say hey what the hell

Hey, it worked in Starship Troopers.

Those kind of headlines are as significant as a forum post.
The guy is a nobody who got elected by 2000 votes, he does not represent anything.

Those kind of headlines are as significant as a forum post.
The guy is a nobody who got elected by 2000 votes, he does not represent anything.
That's too bad, I don't think its a terrible idea if it also allowed for the right of return for the Palestinian refugees and autonomy for West Bank and Gaza.

That's too bad, I don't think its a terrible idea if it also allowed for the right of return for the Palestinian refugees and autonomy for West Bank and Gaza.
autonomy and one state solution? what?

autonomy and one state solution? what?
Autonomy doesn't mean their own state, in fact Israel has never agreed to full sovereignty for the Palestinians and has only agreed to a limited form of autonomy. Gaza and the West Bank would have their own government and laws and elected officials but under Israeli sovereignty.

Autonomy doesn't mean their own state, in fact Israel has never agreed to full sovereignty for the Palestinians and has only agreed to a limited form of autonomy. Gaza and the West Bank would have their own government and laws and elected officials but under Israeli sovereignty.

Thats more or less whats today?
Besides, the Palestinians will never agree. Especially Gazans.

Thats more or less whats today?
Besides, the Palestinians will never agree. Especially Gazans.
Wtf? Not even close. Palestinians have some autonomy but ultimately are under the IDF and are not allowed free access into Israel, especially Gazans. And Israel freely displaces them for its illegal settlement project. Presumably under one state the Palestinians would have property rights and access to all of Israel which they definitely do not have now.

Wtf? Not even close. Palestinians have some autonomy but ultimately are under the IDF and are not allowed free access into Israel, especially Gazans. And Israel freely displaces them for its illegal settlement project. Presumably under one state the Palestinians would have property rights and access to all of Israel which they definitely do not have now.
So you mean that Israel would be able to set up as much settlements as it wants in the west bank and Palestinians will get access to the whole of Israel?

So you mean that Israel would be able to set up as much settlements as it wants in the west bank and Palestinians will get access to the whole of Israel?
Uh, no. I mean Palestinians would have property rights which means if Israelis want to build settlements there they would have to purchase the land from the Palestinians and can't push them out by force as they do now.

But yes to the second part, Palestinians would have access to Israel and vice versa. They just wouldn't be able to vote for the Israeli Knesset unless they have served in the military or civil service.

Uh, no. I mean Palestinians would have property rights which means if Israelis want to build settlements there they would have to purchase the land from the Palestinians and can't push them out by force as they do now.

But yes to the second part, Palestinians would have access to Israel and vice versa. They just wouldn't be able to vote for the Israeli Knesset unless they have served in the military or civil service.

Many of the settlements were purchased from palestinians, there were even some that were evicted by the Israeli court for lack of purchase documents, that is not the main problem. Selling land to Israelis is punishable by death in the West Bank.
Besides, I dont see a scenario in which Israel can allow Palestinians from the WB just free entrance to Israel, it'll be a terror attack an hour, there are thousands there who crave Israeli blood. Maybe after a generation or 2 of relative quiet, but in the near future? no chance.

The Palestinians were offered much more in the past and they refused, and personally I fell like their opinions have got even less pragmatic since then. But, who knows. any kind of sustainable half-solution is fine by me.

Many of the settlements were purchased from palestinians, there were even some that were evicted by the Israeli court for lack of purchase documents, that is not the main problem. Selling land to Israelis is punishable by death in the West Bank.
And some Palestinians who do have documents face evictions. I remember seeing a video on a Palestinian Christian family that had the rare advantage of having documentation of their ownership dating back to Ottoman times and even they were facing pressure to leave. Most Palestinians don't have that luxury so they're liable to be kicked off for lack of documentation if they're at the wrong place.
Besides, I dont see a scenario in which Israel can allow Palestinians from the WB just free entrance to Israel, it'll be a terror attack an hour, there are thousands there who crave Israeli blood. Maybe after a generation or 2 of relative quiet, but in the near future? no chance.
I'm not going to pretend there aren't legitimate security concerns. But at the same time if the Israelis want to keep up their current system of Apartheid I'm also not going to feel bad when those security concerns bite them in the ass.

The status quo is not sustainable, Gaza is projected to become uninhabitable by 2020. Its a humanitarian crisis and something needs to break the stalemate.
The Palestinians were offered much more in the past and they refused, and personally I fell like their opinions have got even less pragmatic since then. But, who knows. any kind of sustainable half-solution is fine by me.
Eventually they got to agree to something or face even worse Apartheid and ethnic cleansing.

Back