Arabs buying foreign wrestlers to represent their country

why does it matter?
It’s very relevant to the discussion considering some of the ignorant things that you are saying. I’ll take that as a no. What country are you from again

Oh and I just realized you’re the older hobbyist who just started wrestling that I could take down at will.. lol at you pretending you know shit

with a comment like this i doubt your balls have even dropped

Oh and I just realized you’re the older hobbyist who just started wrestling that I could take down at will.. lol at you pretending you know shit
Please consider taking the time you're about to spend on a 7-page quote-block war with this obvious troll and using it on something more productive.

Im all for wrestlers accepting/seeking out opportunity. To be clear. But you're a little off about Armenia. In the last 2 years at the worlds/Olympics, 3 of their freestylers came from other countries. 2 from Russia, 1 from Georgia. On the Greco side they had another. Im not suggesting Armenia or Georgia doesn't produce top wrestlers on their own, they certainly do, Im just pointing out something you may find interesting.
Ah, I really had no idea lol. When you tell me about it, I remember last year when Georgian Levan Beranidze (Armenia) wrestled against Geno Petriashvili (Geo), you are correct. I just assumed most of their wrestlers had ....Yan names lol. I didn't know.

Ah, I really had no idea lol. When you tell me about it, I remember last year when Georgian Levan Beranidze (Armenia) wrestled against Geno Petriashvili (Geo), you are correct. I just assumed most of their wrestlers had ....Yan names lol. I didn't know.
YES! hahaha that seems to be the deciding factor. Yan last name = Amenian, most of the time.

I know of just about every wrestler competing for the arab countries you are upset with. Honest question: Why do you think they were "poached"?

I know of just about every wrestler competing for the arab countries you are upset with. Honest question: Why do you think they were "poached"?

because the only reason they compete for an arab country is because they were paid to do so.

because the only reason they compete for an arab country is because they were paid to do so.
And because wrestling has few weight classes today and only one wrestler per weight class from every nation qualify for the Olympics.
If you get 2nd or 3rd in the nationals and you know you are elite, you want your chance to compete, rightfully so.

Back