Arabs buying foreign wrestlers to represent their country

Really, the real problem with all of this is that there isn't professional wrestling.

Last edited:
because the only reason they compete for an arab country is because they were paid to do so.
A person who works to get paid under legal means should be commended. The fact that someone is willing to pay for their time and talents voluntarily is a wonderful thing.

Bettering their family and their finances through hard work, what assholes......

A person who works to get paid under legal means should be commended. The fact that someone is willing to pay for their time and talents voluntarily is a wonderful thing.

Bettering their family and their finances through hard work, what assholes......

for international competition its not the same. im starting to think you are all PR agents for the arabs.

because the only reason they compete for an arab country is because they were paid to do so.
But you are saying they are "poached" from other countries and "bought".

The facts are, Qatar and Bahrain do not pay anything to the country these guys were born in, nor are they taking active competitors who are representing these countries in competition.

The only people who are really poaching athletes are the Europeans and northern Asians, and it isnt very common.

But you are saying they are "poached" from other countries and "bought".

The facts are, Qatar and Bahrain do not pay anything to the country these guys were born in, nor are they taking active competitors who are representing these countries in competition.

The only people who are really poaching athletes are the Europeans and northern Asians, and it isnt very common.
whenever you BUY an athlete from another country and put your flag on them, its poaching ok. Arabs can't wrestle for shit. and buying a bunch of russians to represent them wont change that.

whenever you BUY an athlete from another country and put your flag on them, its poaching ok. Arabs can't wrestle for shit. and buying a bunch of russians to represent them wont change that.
What country are from? Iran ?

how long are you gonna keep riding my dick without anything of substance to say?
I’ve said plenty of substance, I’ve also wrestled and coached wrestling much much longer than you at a much higher level than you. In one of the core hotbeds of a top wrestling country in the world. DirtyHolt has even more.

You literally lack the experience or knowledge to understand half of what I’ve talked about. You keep dodging the questions of
  1. how long have you trained wrestling full time?
  2. What country are you from? And by extension what quality of training are you getting?
You keep dodging the questions like a wimp. Answer them and I’ll leave you alone to hate Arabs

I’ve said plenty of substance, I’ve also wrestled and coached wrestling much much longer than you at a much higher level than you. In one of the core hotbeds of a top wrestling country in the world. DirtyHolt has even more.

You literally lack the experience or knowledge to understand half of what I’ve talked about. You keep dodging the questions of
  1. how long have you trained wrestling full time?
  2. What country are you from? And by extension what quality of training are you getting?
You keep dodging the questions like a wimp. Answer them and I’ll leave you alone to hate Arabs

i don't believe you.

fine ill answer your stupid questions.

started training TKD in 1997-1999 green belt

shooto in 2003-2008

BJJ in 2010-present purple belt

pure wrestling couple of months

im 35 years old. and i live in sweden.

Last edited:
judging by your responses i have hard time believing im actually talking to an adult. for your sake i hope you're a minor.
You really seem to be scared to answer two simple questions. Answer them, I’ll post the technique videos

You really seem to be scared to answer two simple questions. Answer them, I’ll post the technique videos

im pretty sure i answer all your questions. dont worry about the videos im actually not interested in them.

im pretty sure i answer all your questions. dont worry about the videos im actually not interested in them.
I’m aware your are trolling but I’m genuinely curious.. What country are you from? How long have you trained wrestling? Or are though scared the Arabs will come get you? Given how much you dislike them

I’m aware your are trolling but I’m genuinely curious.. What country are you from? How long have you trained wrestling? Or are though scared the Arabs will come get you? Given how much you dislike them

the only thing arabs are good at is camel racing. every other sport they buy their athletes. and scroll up for your answers.

for international competition its not the same. im starting to think you are all PR agents for the arabs.
"for international competition its not the same" Not the same as what???

Did they (the countries) voluntarily pay the wrestlers? Did the wrestlers voluntarily accept the money? or was it compelled???

i don't believe you.

fine ill answer your stupid questions.

started training TKD in 1997-1999 green belt

shooto in 2003-2008

BJJ in 2010-present purple belt

pure wrestling couple of months

im 35 years old. and i live in sweden.
How mature of you to answer in an edit several posts back instead of on the current one...

So lol, from a tiny country who has not been internationally relevant as a power since the 17th century.. and you’re trying to pretend your country which hid in the corner hoping no one would smack it during both World Wars, and is currently running to NATO for protection from Russia is somehow more “manly” than the US.. lol that is truly amusing. Oh and who’s population is less than the state I live in..

Your country’s wrestling in freestyle is nearly irrelevant except for a few on the women’s team. Your country isn’t a powerhouse in bjj. And you have less wrestling experience than I had by age 14. Yet you are trying to act like an expert in international wrestling.. lol ok.

I really don’t care if you believe me, you are a white belt in wrestling, lol you make a lot of sense now. No wonder you put off answering so long.

I learned what I need. I won’t bother you unless you want help actually getting better at wrestling.. toodles

This is just not true. It is false. Adam Batirov competes for Bahrain and he does so because he was in the unfortunate position of being in the same weight classes as 2 of the greatest Russian wrestlers ever (his brother Mavlet and Besik Kudukhov). Certain members of Bahrain's royalty are HUGE combat sports fans while also sharing Batirov's Sunni Muslim religious affiliation. They pay him to represent them but money is not the only reason.

Back