Are American fighters the only real Champion / belt holders at the moment?

Get a feeling that this is just a backhanded sneaky way to really try to appeal to the nationalism/patriotic pride of US born posters to try to discredit very specifically Khabib as a champ, to do so as a way to be sneaky and turn some more to ride with that Colin cause...

Nunes lives and trains in America. If she was living and training in Brazil, she probably wouldn't be champion.

Cyborg also lives in the US (and is a US citizen which makes her an american) and also trains in america.
But neither one of them are American they're Brazilian. The topic wasn't are the only legit champions people who live in America but are Americans. There is a difference between living in America and being American. I can go live in the UK wouldn't make me British.

TS is obviously making an exception for those belts because he considers them currently to be disputed or illegitimate titles.

I think what he's pointing out (quite clearly) is that the TS wouldn't have made that exception if they were Americans.

Nope doesn't have much to do with that at all. It's the tradition & culture of brutal conditioning, cross training, weight cutting, the weeding out of sub par athletes, etc. It's what makes Folkstyle & Western Boxing the two top combat sports on the planet. The unified rules are designed specifically to simulate what a real fight would look like, while still keeping things as civil as possible. American Wrestlers always come out on top because they're built & conditioned to humiliate, stifle, & demoralize people.

No, The Unified Rules are
far from being designed to simulate a real fight.
They were heavily influenced by early UFC announcer, and former Olympic Champion, Jeff Blatnick (RIP).

He is the guy who kept yelling “Nothing there, nothing there, Severn has great position, Gracie is trying to escape back door...”. And moments later Severn tapped to a triangle.
I remember explaining to people that the BJJ fighter wasn’t losing the fight, just because he was on the bottom.
But then Blatnick authored rules, which made it exactly that.

I think what he's pointing out (quite clearly) is that the TS wouldn't have made that exception if they were Americans.
Can you quote where he said that? Because I didn't see it in multiple replies.

But neither one of them are American they're Brazilian. The topic wasn't are the only legit champions people who live in America but are Americans. There is a difference between living in America and being American. I can go live in the UK wouldn't make me British.
Are you retarded? The topic is related to being a champion, and living in Brazil. Both of the Women i mentioned have become champions after they moved to the USA and trained in the USA. If you can't understand that, you are a Filthy Animal.

Can you quote where he said that? Because I didn't see it in multiple replies.

Why else would he be angry? I thought that's what this was all about, if I misread it I apologize, but having said that I doubt the TS would have excluded them if they were Americans.

Why else would he be angry? I thought that's what this was all about, if I misread it I apologize, but having said that I doubt the TS would have excluded them if they were Americans.

No doubt you are correct that TS has an axe to grind or more likely is trolling.

And they still dust your average capri wearing Euro dude, manlet Asian, or malnourished African.

Americans are just way better fighters as a whole.

Except Russians, its a well known fact that American men cower in fear of Russians.

American is third best at LW.

Khabib one, Conor two, Tony three.

A woman at work a few days ago told another girl that she was tired because she was now on her 9'th day in a row. I had to comment that she actually was off yesterday. She replied, well, if you don't count my days off I am working 9 in a row.

hqdefault.jpg
DENNIS SIVERS AVAILABLE!

As far the men's divisions are concerned, I'd say yes.

Middleweight and lightweight don't have lineal champs at the moment. In other words, Whitaker and Khabib did not beat champions for their belts. Neither have defended. It would be hard for me to call either "undisputed."

USA killin' the game right now. GOAT country for MMA.
Rob beating Yoel for the belt holds a lot more weight than if he had beaten Bisping

Cold War over, winner US. Russians emasculated. Tony>Khabib

I mean the average man, isn't that what we're talking about? Americans hand over their wallets as soon as a scary looking Russian walks towards them.

I mean the average man, isn't that what we're talking about? Americans hand over their wallets as soon as a scary looking Russian walks towards them.

Russians would just be another white dude getting jacked in Detroit or Chicago.

Guarantee those Russians would be walking around without shoes in most major cities.

Ah... the average American sherdog basement dweller, still living their lives through the eyes of their favourite 'Murican MMA champs, thinking somehow this makes them more alpha, grow bigger dicks and can suddenly bench the 275.

Interesting how 3/6, about to be 4/6 champs are African American. It's probably going to be 4/6 after UFC 226 with only 1/6 white American champions. I thought wrestlings the best base for MMA and wrestlings a mostly white sport?

Don't get the White Wrestling thing . Wrestling is wrestling, Yoel , Jones, DC, Johnson, Woodley are all wrestlers and at the top of the sport so I'd say wrestling is one hell of a base. BTW , they're all black. You're theory doesn't hold.

Back