Are American fighters the only real Champion / belt holders at the moment?

Whittaker did the work that Bisping desperately clawed his way out of and GSP immediately ran away from, so the lineal championship has been robbed of every shred of credibility it had anyway. It's dead and buried while Whittaker has given life to the new real MW championship.

I for one am shocked that a primarily American based business is filled with primarily American champions.

Why Woodley is a real champion and Whittaker isn't? To this day, GSP still has the lineal WW title, lol.

Nope doesn't have much to do with that at all. It's the tradition & culture of brutal conditioning, cross training, weight cutting, the weeding out of sub par athletes, etc. It's what makes Folkstyle & Western Boxing the two top combat sports on the planet. The unified rules are designed specifically to simulate what a real fight would look like, while still keeping things as civil as possible. American Wrestlers always come out on top because they're built & conditioned to humiliate, stifle, & demoralize people.
And BJJ was created so the playboys can face the athletes.

Minakov
Gus
GSP
Conor
Max(hawaii)

manlets don't count

giphy_1.gif

{<jordan}<{anton}>
10809786_578526862276723_450513301_n.jpg

{<jordan}l@nd0

Interesting how 3/6, about to be 4/6 champs are African American. It's probably going to be 4/6 after UFC 226 with only 1/6 white American champions. I thought wrestlings the best base for MMA and wrestlings a mostly white sport?
Jon Jones is a black American wrestler.
GOAT
<JonesLaugh>

Are you retarded? The topic is related to being a champion, and living in Brazil. Both of the Women i mentioned have become champions after they moved to the USA and trained in the USA. If you can't understand that, you are a Filthy Animal.
No that's not the topic you stupid fuck the original post said champions who are American neither one of those women are American I don't give a fuck where they currently live. They were both born in Brazil and have the Brazilian flag next to there name when they walk out and in the tale of the tape hence they are Brazilian not American.

No that's not the topic you stupid fuck the original post said champions who are American neither one of those women are American I don't give a fuck where they currently live. They were both born in Brazil and have the Brazilian flag next to there name when they walk out and in the tale of the tape hence they are Brazilian not American.
Neither one of them train in Brazil. If they didn't move to America, they would not be champion material. When Chael Sonnen was in Brazil, he said they don't even have internet over there.

Back