Are Dyson vacuums are worth the money?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Im thinking about buying one (two actually the full size one and the handheld one) because my dog is a white German Shepard and sheds like crazy. The big one is $500 and the little one is $200. I dont mind spending the money if they are truly better but want to do research before i drop $700 on a god damn vacuum cleaner setup. All the reviews say they're the best but i tend not to trust them. Anyone have any experience? Thanks in advance

Dyson is the fucking GOAT of vacuums. Sharks are gay.

Dyson has the sweet ball

I have two huskies and use a 90 dollar vac from amazon; works great. Dysons are a scam. Especially that stupid "bladeless fan"

Problem solved.
IMG_1172.JPG

Buy it and try it out you can always return...I've heard a lot of good things about Miele vacuums...ive got a shark that I have no issue with but mostly use it on wood floor have very little carpet

Last edited:
Buy it and try it out you can always return...I've heard a lot of good things about Miele vacuums...ive got a shark that I have no issue with but mostly use it on wood floor have very little carpet
Never thought of that. I have never returned anything before

Im thinking about buying one (two actually the full size one and the handheld one) because my dog is a white German Shepard and sheds like crazy. The big one is $500 and the little one is $200. I dont mind spending the money if they are truly better but want to do research before i drop $700 on a god damn vacuum cleaner setup. All the reviews say they're the best but i tend not to trust them. Anyone have any experience? Thanks in advance

The shark does amazingly well... I got one for around $130 or something. Not sure why anyone would ever need anything bettter.

i own 2 shark vacs
the rocket for downstairs and the large trupet navigator
best vacs i have ever owned
easy to clean brushrolls
(i own 2 golden retrievers)
worth every penny over dyson

I have one it is great, get a refurbished one, it is cheaper and it works like it was new.

I have a Shark and it's the shit compared to my old Bissell or whatever I used to have. This thing actually pulls forward like a lawnmower because the brushes are getting reel deep like down into the carpet.

I personally have owned 2 Dyson Animal Vacuums and loved both of them. They pick up all my dogs and cats hair with ease. They are a little pricey but they can be had for good deals when they go on sale.

I have a Dyson V6. It's a beast. Would totally recommend if you have the coin. I live in an apartment with hardwood floors and a dog, so I don't need a full size vac, but cheaper hand held and cordless models have crapped out on me after just a couple months use. The Dyson kicks all their asses.

Had a £300 dyson, it was great for about a year an a half and packed up. Bought a £60 (though it's normally like 120) vax and it is as good as the dyson and is still going after 2 years.

in b4 Cint comes in here with, "Oh, you have a Dyson vacuum? I have a Dyson sphere!"

Had mine for 4 years. It's awesome.

I had a eureka or some shit. It wouldn't suck for shit. I went into a rage, took it out back and smashed the shit out of it. Drove to Kohls bought a Dyson and I don't regret it.

My mom had a shark, I didn't like it. She currently has two dysons.

Back