Are face tattoos becoming more common or am I just noticing them more?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I seem to notice more and more people have face tattoos. Especially gas station attendants for some reason. Is this a trend nowadays? Seems like a stupid thing to do. I'm not against tattoos but c'mon the face? Maybe I'm just old. Anyone else noticing this?

Where are you posting from? Prison?

Is "gas attendant" what you call the lifers in there?

I seem to notice more and more people have face tattoos. Especially gas station attendants for some reason. Is this a trend nowadays? Seems like a stupid thing to do. I'm not against tattoos but c'mon the face? Maybe I'm just old. Anyone else noticing this?
Haha maybe everyone's getting dumber. I blame trap music. The only people with face tattoos should be successes with boatloads of money.

Ive noticed a lot more also. All look retarded and like they need better parents still.

I don't really see a lot on the face but do see a lot on necks and head

The great thing about face tattoos is that it makes it easier to weed out people that will waste my time.

Last edited:
face, neck and skull tatts are a clear sign of a low IQ.

One of my friends has a few face tats. I don’t know if he regrets it now but he’s a former gangbanger so I know he didn’t care when he got them.

He’s now a family man and one of the coolest, straight up, moral, law abiding citizens that I call a friend.

Shit, I guess he’s gotta regret them because he’s left that lifestyle but he’s stuck bouncing around from shit job to shit job, despite being a hard worker and smart guy. If it wasn’t for them tats and him telling me, I would have never guessed he used to be gangbanger. He’s barely 30 years old, maybe he’ll have them removed soon. He’s already moved his family because he has so much funk with the people in his part of town.

They're becoming more abundant. More and more peope are abandoning goodness, and getting face tats to show it.

Noticing modern rappers look like a passed out guy who wakes up after his buddies drew all over his face.

85472261.jpg

images

images

Depends on your location, I used to work in a part of town that was a shitshow and it was the norm. Now I don’t work there anymore and I haven’t seen one since in years. Are the people you’re seeing with face tattoos employed or just random junkies?

im covered in tattoos, but anything on the hands, neck, or head are just nope.

The great thing about face tattoos is that it makes it easier to weed out people that will waste my time.

It used to be the ones with backwards hats.

I see a shit ton of young rappers who have them... but I don’t see them irl.

It's one of those things that only black folks, and really only fairly dark-skinned black folks, can pull off, because the tats don't contrast as much with their skin.

58c2214107f4c.image.jpg

Probably more due to society getting less intelligent

It's one of those things that only black folks, and really only fairly dark-skinned black folks, can pull off, because the tats don't contrast as much with their skin.

58c2214107f4c.image.jpg
I feel this way about all tattoos

I feel this way about all tattoos

There are some rare upsides to dark complexion (and downsides to ultra-fair complexion).

But, downside, dark complected guys can't really get super colorful tattoos like really pale people.

Back