Are face tattoos becoming more common or am I just noticing them more?

I dunno about face tats, but I am noticing a trend in fanny packs. Not idea why it started coming back.

I feel its (face tats) one of those things that get glorified on TV and media, but its not common in everyday life.
But hey, if its a real trend, its less competition for job opportunities for me.

Last edited:
I dunno about face tats, but I am noticing a trend in fanny packs. Not idea why it started coming back.
lol the last two times i've been shopping i had to talk myself out of buying holographic fanny packs. they're so CUTE!!!
ahh but my hips are probably too wide to fit them anyways
77864b8c8ce3d550366365d2f0cede0b.jpeg

as for face tattoos. the only person i've seen around with them was my body piercer. other than that, seems just to be common among those trashy shit ass rappers or whatever the fuck they are, idk. do not want them or their music tho.
<{1-17}>

im covered in tattoos, but anything on the hands, neck, or head are just nope.
i'm kinda indecisive on hand tattoos. sometimes they look so edgy and cute on women. but i'm only 26 and i still don't know wtf i'm doing, so i'll not make any permanent decisions regarding those yet.

i know finger tattoos are a fucking dumb idea tho. they age horribly.
mischief-managed.jpg

Tattoos are for criminals and sailors. Or for really dumb criminals who don't realise they have created indelible identifying marks in their person.

Weird decision by the Mastodon guy to get a face tattoo, I'm a big fan but that's a strange one, doesn't stop me liking them though.

800px-20150612-038-Nova_Rock_2015-Mastodon-Brent_Hinds.jpg

It's one of those things that only black folks, and really only fairly dark-skinned black folks, can pull off, because the tats don't contrast as much with their skin.
Is he really pulling it off? the only reason it doesn't look bad is because it's not too noticeable. i.e this is no better than not having them in the first place

Nah more common . I swear I recently like saw 3 different people with face tats . I don’t think I’ve ever seen 3 in my whole life In person before that and I’m sure I would have noticed since face tattoos are real hard to miss .

Is he really pulling it off? the only reason it doesn't look bad is because it's not too noticeable. i.e this is no better than not having them in the first place

I mean, that's kind of a semantic difference. The average conclusion on how good it looks includes negative opinions, which are tempered by the fact that it's less noticeable.

I personally think they can be pulled off if they are relatively modest.

Its the go to for talentless rap hacks and crust punks everywhere.

Tattoos are for criminals and sailors. Or for really dumb criminals who don't realise they have created indelible identifying marks in their person.

Law enforcement loves them. Criminals don't carry ID but they can find them by tats most of the time.

Nah more common . I swear I recently like saw 3 different people with face tats . I don’t think I’ve ever seen 3 in my whole life In person before that and I’m sure I would have noticed since face tattoos are real hard to miss .
The gas station by my work has 3 different clerk's with face tats

as for face tattoos. the only person i've seen around with them was my body piercer. other than that, seems just to be common among those trashy shit ass rappers or whatever the fuck they are, idk. do not want them or their music tho.
<{1-17}>

i'm kinda indecisive on hand tattoos. sometimes they look so edgy and cute on women. but i'm only 26 and i still don't know wtf i'm doing, so i'll not make any permanent decisions regarding those yet.

i know finger tattoos are a fucking dumb idea tho. they age horribly.
mischief-managed.jpg

Piercings on the face are almost as bad. At least they can be taken out and just leave a small hole.

Piercings on the face are almost as bad. At least they can be taken out and just leave a small hole.
a small hole? lol nah.
i had my snakebites for ten years, just got the one side redone because they weren't as even as i liked.
the old hole grew over but because of the way my lips are, the skin isn't stretched out. so it looks more like this black spot that's bigger than i'd like.
stretch the skin and it looks white and hardly noticeable.

made me realize if i ever take out all of my piercings . . . well, i'd be better off keeping them tbh s:
hello ugly facial scaring.

oh. when i was a teenager i did like kat von d's facial tattoos LOL. the stars on the side of her face, i thought they were cute.
only time i've liked facial tattoos.
2978652e537c52096c593d64581b6986--la-ink-small-tattoos.jpg

Back