Are face tattoos becoming more common or am I just noticing them more?

DHiTDu-VwAAOC2X.jpg
Wait is that Jardine?

That’s Jardine from a movie. Not real tats

Well, everybody has regular tats now.. so

When people complain that it's hard to be successful in modern society. I just say look around at the competition ... half of the men out there are complete lunatics.

i guess after hand and neck tattoos face tats were the next obvious step.

I haven't seen any save for on the internet, but I don't live in a trashy area either.

They are. These people are really damaged. A cry for help.

Not face tattoo related, but my tattoo artist turned down an 18 year old kid who wanted a throat tattoo as his first.

That's just wild to me. I get it if you're committed to being heavily tattooed, but to get something like that as your first tattoo when you're so young? That just screams "regret". The unfortunate thing is that a less scrupulous artist will do it for him.

Spoiled brat niece of mine just got one behind her ear. Anything to piss off the parents, I guess...

five years ago, nobody came asking for head or face tattoos in our shop (tattoo shop)... my colleagues and I got our heads tatted three years ago, but we still had nobody asking for those kind of tattoos more than once a year. Since the retarded rapper hype, we get tons of questions but refuse most.

five years ago, nobody came asking for head or face tattoos in our shop (tattoo shop)... my colleagues and I got our heads tatted three years ago, but we still had nobody asking for those kind of tattoos more than once a year. Since the retarded rapper hype, we get tons of questions but refuse most.
So I'm not crazy. I always wondered if tattoo artists tell people no. For example.....

In this video he says he's on psych meds

And in this video they are promoting their business

Seems messed up

Not about faces but I definitely noticed the huge influx of bodies, neck and sleeve tattoos among the middle class.

It used to be the people from the lower socio-economic background and criminals but nowadays more and more people are getting them especially in their whole arm.

I don't remember seeing that many who had sleeve tattoos 15 years ago, let alone excessive use of inks on their skins.

Spoiled brat niece of mine just got one behind her ear. Anything to piss off the parents, I guess...

Sadly this is getting more and more common too among girls /women.
I even see it on mature women + 40 years old...
<{cruzshake}>

It's not that face tattoo's are becoming more common. The problem is degenerates are becoming more common.

I see them now more on common people but theyve been around forever

Back