Are face tattoos becoming more common or am I just noticing them more?

It's not that face tattoo's are becoming more common. The problem is degenerates are becoming more common.

sad reality, this fucking world needs straighten' up

Is it easier to get a job with them yet?

Yeah, for a movie...

I’m in construction in Southern California.... I have many employees with face tats ,a lot of ex gangsters and hood dudes later turn life around and go into trades.

In our trade,face tats are common and not looked down upon. One of the best carpenters I knew(I was also his Apprentice 20 years ago) was an ex 18th st. Gangster, he had

“Fuck cops” on left side of face so when he got pulled over they’d see it.
666 on fore head, about three inches tall.
A 18 on top of head about 7 inches tall
Around his neck was a dotted line and under neath it said “cut here”

That being said.. he’s now a Superintedant, only two knotches down from owner. He makes well into six figures, share holder and is one of the few guys I will call for advice when in a tough spot at work.

I’d venture to say that 1 outta 10 guys has face tats in construction here,maybe cause in 90’s Cali was so saturated with gangs, but it’s not even looked at bad.. I think the reason in our trades that no one judges is because I’ve never met one guy proud of them..always regret and always became different/better men ...I think if a guy was proud of them in my field...we’d get rid of him fast(I’ve had to fire gang members/bikers for beefing on job site) .
And he’d probably get his ass kicked aswell.

The tats the young kids have nowadays are sad, look like scribble from a five year old. Seriously sad..they have no clue what’s in future for them.

Kinda what a lot of guys look like...
Decaney_749937.jpg

Crazy part is...people will look down on them but not realize they make 45$ an hour w/full benefits and pension.

People are more retarded these days so it's only natural that there would be an increase in face tattoos.

Well these white punk rappers are making it popular eleven though they look like clowns.

it really blew up when Stitches released his seminal masterpiece "Brick in Yo Face" 3 years ago.

now everyone and their grandmas is running around with facetats. A true trendsetter.

Yeah, for a movie...

I’m in construction in Southern California.... I have many employees with face tats ,a lot of ex gangsters and hood dudes later turn life around and go into trades.

In our trade,face tats are common and not looked down upon. One of the best carpenters I knew(I was also his Apprentice 20 years ago) was an ex 18th st. Gangster, he had

“Fuck cops” on left side of face so when he got pulled over they’d see it.
666 on fore head, about three inches tall.
A 18 on top of head about 7 inches tall
Around his neck was a dotted line and under neath it said “cut here”

That being said.. he’s now a Superintedant, only two knotches down from owner. He makes well into six figures, share holder and is one of the few guys I will call for advice when in a tough spot at work.

I’d venture to say that 1 outta 10 guys has face tats in construction here,maybe cause in 90’s Cali was so saturated with gangs, but it’s not even looked at bad.. I think the reason in our trades that no one judges is because I’ve never met one guy proud of them..always regret and always became different/better men ...I think if a guy was proud of them in my field...we’d get rid of him fast(I’ve had to fire gang members/bikers for beefing on job site) .
And he’d probably get his ass kicked aswell.

The tats the young kids have nowadays are sad, look like scribble from a five year old. Seriously sad..they have no clue what’s in future for them.

Kinda what a lot of guys look like...
Decaney_749937.jpg

Crazy part is...people will look down on them but not realize they make 45$ an hour w/full benefits and pension.

I see your point and there is always an exception to a rule but lets be real most guys that look like this arent going far in life.

I used to bang and theres always that hood motherfucker who does good(like myself) but its rare and no way would i tell people not to judge them. They put that shit on their face to be judged, to represent.

Back