Are Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo still friends?

Pickle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I notice they kind of publicly talk crap about each other now. Also, whenever Eddie is on Joe's podcast, he treats Eddie like a dummy. He used to be super respectful to him.

I notice they kind of publicly talk crap about each other now. Also, whenever Eddie is on Joe's podcast, he treats Eddie like a dummy. He used to be super respectful to him.

Yeah, I noticed the fallout after talking about Flat Earth:

Was never his friend...

<Dana05>
<30>

I think Joe wised up after a bunch of his guests (and others) helped him realize all those CTs they were fond of were idiocy and then he tried to being Bravo around but he's steadfast in his illiteracy. So now, Joe is being a hypocrite and looking down his nose at Eddie when at one time, he was right there with him going along with all that dumb shit.

However, that's only one possibility. I noticed a long long time ago that Bravo didn't seem to be too bright and maybe they are just tiring of him.

I think Joe wised up after a bunch of his guests (and others) helped him realize all those CTs they were fond of were idiocy and then he tried to being Bravo around but he's steadfast in his illiteracy. So now, Joe is being a hypocrite and looking down his nose at Eddie when at one time, he was right there with him going along with all that dumb shit.

However, that's only one possibility. I noticed a long long time ago that Bravo didn't seem to be too bright and maybe they are just tiring of him.

Joe still believes the moon landings were faked. It's kind of hard not to believe it was faked when we have proof of them faking it.

Joe still believes the moon landings were faked. It's kind of hard not to believe it was faked when we have proof of them faking it.

Joe doesn't believe the moon landings were faked, he thinks the footage was faked. Which some of it guaranteed was.

Yea but Joe has never, to my knowledge, supported flat Earth. He still regularly talks about conspiracy theories.

Joe doesn't believe the moon landings were faked, he thinks the footage was faked. Which some of it guaranteed was.
I don't intend to argue; we'll have to agree to disagree on that. He was pretty convinced it was faked, and then he had Neil Degrasse Tyson on his program and he debunked all the objections and showed how they were wrong and that everything was on the up and up. It was about then Rogan appeared to have started to re-evaluate his counter-culture stances on a lot of those CTs, it seems to me.

Joe previously admitted that he believed the moon landings were faked, and has never admitted otherwise. He refuses to directly answer the question, and always deflects the conversation.

He is a little weasel that lurks in the grey zone.

I don't intend to argue; we'll have to agree to disagree on that. He was pretty convinced it was faked, and then he had Neil Degrasse Tyson on his program and he debunked all the objections and showed how they were wrong and that everything was on the up and up. It was about then Rogan appeared to have started to re-evaluate his counter-culture stances on a lot of those CTs, it seems to me.

He flip flopped in order to get his show "Joe Rogan Questions Everything".

The guy is a sell out shill who threw his best friend under the bus, only to end up with a show that was a flop.

Yes, he used to be skeptical of the moon landings but he isn't any more. He has said repeatedly he believes we landed on the moon.

Joe previously admitted that he believed the moon landings were faked, and has never admitted otherwise. He refuses to directly answer the question, and always deflects the conversation.

He is a little weasel that lurks in the grey zone.

That's absolutely not true. I listen to his podcast all the time. His current stance on it is that we did land on the moon but that some of the footage has been faked.

Yes, he used to be skeptical of the moon landings but he isn't any more. He has said repeatedly he believes we landed on the moon.

BS. You think he is admitting it, because he tells Eddie to "stop saying that...stop saying that...it's not true...that is disrespectful to all of these scientists", but he never actually admits it.

Unless of course you have video of him saying that they went to the moon, and explaining why they faked the footage of the moon landing.

Yea they probably are. I heard Rogan recently telling one of his guests that Eddie is a BJJ genius.
Passif-agro. He would call flat earfers dumb and at the same time call edgy a genius. It looks like it comes full-circle: Edgy IS an idiot savant.

Back