Are Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo still friends?

I know he thinks the footage is fake, but I am asking for proof of him saying that we went to the moon, and his expounded proof.
He thinks the specific footage that NASA showed followed the disappointing second voyage (think it was #2) was faked.

It was. NASA realized with the massive public bill they had to produce something beyond the poor images they were able to collect. So they manufactured them. It doesn't mean they didn't travel to the moon, or that they didn't take pictures of it while there, but they did perpetrate a fraud on the public.

Joe now acknowledges the other missions were real. I'm not digging through podcasts to "prove" that. Are you lazy? Just Google:
https://sguforums.com/index.php?topic=41152.0
Otherwise find my epic thread I made about this with the podcast where they went at it for nearly an hour.

They're probably still pals, but Eddie has that symptom where he just wants to smoke weed all day and never really grow out of all the same conversations he was having in high school. Joe is more curious, and willing to admit he had been wrong. It definitely does seem like this is creating space between them, but we're all on the outside. Could just be one of those cool weather periods in a long relationship with the Flat Earth thing rupturing long simmering tensions and creating the frost. These things tend to thaw.

He thinks the specific footage that NASA showed followed the disappointing second voyage (think it was #2) was faked.

It was. NASA realized with the massive public bill they had to produce something beyond the poor images they were able to collect. So they manufactured them. It doesn't mean they didn't travel to the moon, or that they didn't take pictures of it while there, but they did perpetrate a fraud on the public.

Joe now acknowledges the other missions were real. I'm not digging through podcasts to "prove" that. Are you lazy? Just Google:
Otherwise find my epic thread I made about this with the podcast where they went at it for nearly an hour.

They're probably still pals, but Eddie has that symptom where he just wants to smoke weed all day and never really grow out of all the same conversations he was having in high school. Joe is more curious, and willing to admit he had been wrong. It definitely does seem like this is creating space between them, but we're all on the outside. Could just be one of those cool weather periods in a long relationship with the Flat Earth thing rupturing long simmering tensions and creating the frost. These things tend to thaw.

Listen, I respect your opinion, but I wholeheartedly disagree with you about Joe.

He has never confirmed that astronauts have visited the moon. Two weeks ago Joe said "that it's entirely possible that they did go to the moon".

That doesn't sound like someone who is confident. He uses very clever word play to doublespeak, and it fools all of his followers. How could they have gone when astronauts today admit that they can only travel in earth's orbit?

They haven't even figured out how to get through the Van Allen belt, let alone return.

If humans have travelled to the moon, it certainty wasn't by a spacecraft. Maybe some stargate or teleportation technology. BBC has hinted that they have the technology, but who knows if it's true or not.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
All this sewing circle gossip stuff is silly. All you need to do is listen to them interacting on very recent podcasts to know that they are obviously still great friends.

Listen, I respect your opinion, but I wholeheartedly disagree with you about Joe.

He has never confirmed that astronauts have visited the moon. Two weeks ago Joe said "that it's entirely possible that they did go to the moon".

That doesn't sound like someone who is confident. He uses very clever word play to doublespeak, and it fools all of his followers. How could they have gone when astronauts today admit that they can only travel in earth's orbit?

They haven't even figured out how to get through the Van Allen belt, let alone return.

If humans have travelled to the moon, it certainty wasn't by a spacecraft. Maybe some stargate or teleportation technology. BBC has hinted that they have the technology, but who knows if it's true or not.

Oh, I get it, you're a troll doing double duty. Ignore that we've been there, and ignore that Joe has objectively conceded it.

The subtlety of your craft is blinding in its cunning.
All this sewing circle gossip stuff is silly. All you need to do is listen to them interacting on very recent podcasts to know that they are obviously still great friends.
I don't find it terribly wise to dismiss conjecture based on conjecture. We know their long status as avowed friends. We do not know the status of that relationship based on current podcasts.

So either way, yeah, it's gossip.

They are friends, eddie is just a little paranoid that joe works for the cia right now.

I haven't gotten that impression. Just seems like Eddie is a super busy guy with 10th Planet blowing up, training Tony, his grappling league, and looking into it.

I listened to the recent JRE MMA podcast with Schaub and they were both super complimentary of Edgy Brah.

Joe previously admitted that he believed the moon landings were faked, and has never admitted otherwise. He refuses to directly answer the question, and always deflects the conversation.

He is a little weasel that lurks in the grey zone.

No he's not I listen to his podcast almost every day during my commute. He at one point believe it was fake. Then at some point changed his mind and now he believes we really did go to the moon but some if not all the footage is fake.

I haven't gotten that impression. Just seems like Eddie is a super busy guy with 10th Planet blowing up, training Tony, his grappling league, and looking into it.

I listened to the recent JRE MMA podcast with Schaub and they were both super complimentary of Edgy Brah.

What's crazy is I remember like 5-6 years ago he had a gofundme or something like that. While he was driving an all black nice BMW.

Would you care to provide a source for that? I've never heard of this faked footage.

I think Joe, Brian and Brendan are still boys with Eddie, but they realize he's an idiot and willfully ignorant person. Joe and Brian are intellectually superior and curious, and Brendan is at least reasonable if not intellectual. Eddie is a dumb, unreasonable guy. Not that he doesn't have his positive qualities as well, but there's bound to be some tension when a guy is that out there and refuses to come back from the ledge. When you get older and more sensible but your friend doesn't change with you, there's going to be some separation, it's inevitable.

I don't intend to argue; we'll have to agree to disagree on that. He was pretty convinced it was faked, and then he had Neil Degrasse Tyson on his program and he debunked all the objections and showed how they were wrong and that everything was on the up and up. It was about then Rogan appeared to have started to re-evaluate his counter-culture stances on a lot of those CTs, it seems to me.

Tyson didn’t answer shit, he didn’t know the answers but scooted around the questions.

Tyson didn’t answer shit, he didn’t know the answers but scooted around the questions.
That's not my recollection. I'll listen to it again and see but it's immaterial to this thread.

That's not my recollection. I'll listen to it again and see.

It’s hard to answer a lot of those questions without studying them specifically and looking into them. Just because Tyson is a scientist doesn’t mean he can answer everything on command. That being said, his way out of it was say he did not want to feed CTers.

No he's not I listen to his podcast almost every day during my commute. He at one point believe it was fake. Then at some point changed his mind and now he believes we really did go to the moon but some if not all the footage is fake.

What's crazy is I remember like 5-6 years ago he had a gofundme or something like that. While he was driving an all black nice BMW.

What does "CT" mean?

Conspiracy Theory. My quoted post proves that humans haven't visited the moon by a spacecraft. Astronauts today admit that it's still impossible with our current technology.

i mean at least Patrice O'Neil made sense w/ his conspiracy theories

I like Eddie, think he's funny sometimes, but that dude is waaaaaaaay out there

Who had the gofundme and what was it for?

Eddie Bravo. I think he needed help paying bills or something like that. It might have been for his wife. Pretty sure it got posted on Sherdog.

Posted in the other thread on the front page today:

Back