Are Laker fans willing to accept LBJ >>Kobe??

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MCGA
@Black
Reaction score
Some Lakes fans on Real Gm and Reddit still have a Kobe hangover and can't admit Lebron is an All time great. Other than @HunterSdVa29 , and some toothless yokals I'm the Midwest @MarkyMcFly @Kirin it seems like the majority of Laker fans acknowledge Lebron as a great > GROAT. Are there still Lakes fans that disagree, and if so? Why ?

What is Kobe better at? Free throws @HunterSdVa29, scoring 35 PPG on what would be lebron worst shooting season after his rookie year. Being Devon Booker in a large market?

I'm a life long Laker fan and Colby can't hold Lebron's jock when it comes to being an all time great.

Colby will always be the GROAT though.

Kobe is the 4th greatest player in NBA history.

1- Wilt
2- Kareem
3- Magic
4- Kobe

That is what you have left? You already tried to change the thread to baseball. NFL next?
This is a basketball thread that you don't want to participate in. So you trolled instead. Which wouldn't be too embarrassing if you weren't a middle aged dodger fan

This is a basketball thread that you don't want to participate in. So you trolled instead. Which wouldn't be too embarrassing if you weren't a middle aged dodger fan
LOL at this moron. You tried to change it to a baseball thread. If you are capable of reading go back and read. Since you have a canadian education I will help you out troll. Post 6.

LOL at this moron. You tried to change it to a baseball thread. If you are capable of reading go back and read. Since you have a canadian education I will help you out troll. Post 6.
So instead of trolling without any originality, try to discuss the OP. You can't because you don't understand ball, and you can't claim.Kobe is as good as LBJ using any stats, facts, or any numbers. KOBE is the worst clutch performer of any All Time Great. Which makes sense since he isn't an All Time Great

So instead of trolling without any originality, try to discuss the OP. You can't because you don't understand ball, and you can't claim.Kobe is as good as LBJ using any stats, facts, or any numbers. KOBE is the worst clutch performer of any All Time Great. Which makes sense since he isn't an All Time Great
Now you want to go back to basketball after trying to turn a NBA thread into a MLB thread? Yes Lebron is greater than any canadian in history. Just not as great as Kobe.

Now you want to go back to basketball after trying to turn a NBA thread into a MLB thread? Yes Lebron is greater than any canadian in history. Just not as great as Kobe.
Ok. So we finally have a discussion. What is Kobe better at?

Back