Are Laker fans willing to accept LBJ >>Kobe??

Shooting? Naw
Passing? Naw
Rebounding? Naw
lol at snaut nosed kids in their 20's running to their pc thinking any stat they can bring up compares with my knowledge of watching games. Me > any stat.

I am the people. Only one that matters. USA > Canada. War?
Only War ever had. Canada > painted the white house. Since then, the UN considered it greatest nation. .sorry. .thay your living standards don't meet up with ours.

Only War ever had. Canada > painted the white house. Since then, the UN considered it greatest nation. .sorry. .thay your living standards don't meet up with ours.
Hahaha. Cowards let france run half your country and would be speaking german if not for the greatest superpower of all time. Mexico > Canada.

What the hell are you talking about, marvin?

Go eat a dick and stop tagging me, you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I've got lebald ranked far ahead of ko'brick.

It's not even close.

True would be averaging ~45 PPG in this era of increased possessions per game and 3 pt chucking.

Roids wouldn't even have been a JC prospect without the benefit of the max dosage(s).

What the hell are you talking about, marvin?

Go eat a dick and stop tagging me, you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I've got lebald ranked far ahead of ko'brick.

Good thing nobody cares about what you've "got", krillin. lmfao

Do us all a favor and stick to what you're good at. Oh wait that's nothing LOL.

Good thing nobody cares about what you've "got", krillin. lmfao

Do us all a favor and stick to what you're good at. Oh wait that's nothing LOL.

Makes a ton of sense, dipshit, that's why he tagged me in his comment.

Keep imagining yourself fellating a known rapist who is retired though; this is why none of your opinions are taken seriously.

Makes a ton of sense, dipshit, that's why he tagged me in his comment.

Interesting to see how my analysis (re: nobody caring about what you've "got") elicited this (ill formed) defensive response. In your world, someone "tagging" you gives you a sense of purpose and worth, per your own words. Fascinating to say the least.

krillin said:
Keep imagining yourself fellating a known rapist who is retired though; this is why none of your opinions are taken seriously.

Uh, Krillin. It goes without saying that you're the one imagining this, rofl. Being that you brought it up out of thin air and all LMAO.

Some Lakes fans on Real Gm and Reddit still have a Kobe hangover and can't admit Lebron is an All time great. Other than @HunterSdVa29 , and some toothless yokals I'm the Midwest @MarkyMcFly @Kirin it seems like the majority of Laker fans acknowledge Lebron as a great > GROAT. Are there still Lakes fans that disagree, and if so? Why ?

What the did you tag me in this for? I can't understand this babbling bullshit...are you suggesting I like Kobe? Or that I like LeBron? I don't even know.

Fuck em both though

Back