Are Laker fans willing to accept LBJ >>Kobe??

What a odd thread. Kobe is STILL in these haters heads.

Hey Martia, you going to be ok? You seem unhinged.

It's not even close.

True would be averaging ~45 PPG in this era of increased possessions per game and 3 pt chucking.

Roids wouldn't even have been a JC prospect without the benefit of the max dosage(s).

Maybe, he could if took 40 shots. His shot selection was spotty. Empirically, he never had the best value over replacement or +/- and it could be argued that he should have never won a MVP. A Kobe the scores 45 points a game won't even make the playoffs.

Maybe, he could if took 40 shots. His shot selection was spotty. Empirically, he never had the best value over replacement or +/- and it could be argued that he should have never won a MVP. A Kobe the scores 45 points a game won't even make the playoffs.

Empirically, Vorp is a worthless stat that isn't given an ounce of credence by any analyst worth their salt. Imagine regurgitating some "statistic" that you don't even know the formula for and surmising that you've proven some type of point. Gruesome.

The GOAT averaged 35 ppg on 27 shots in an era with 8-10 less possessions per game LMFAO. This translates to at least ~50 (most likely 60) PPG in the current, laughable arcade style "era". Insane to think about!

Ok. So we finally have a discussion. What is Kobe better at?

Rape

Empirically, Vorp is a worthless stat that isn't given an ounce of credence by any analyst worth their salt. Imagine regurgitating some "statistic" that you don't even know the formula for and surmising that you've proven some type of point. Gruesome.

The GOAT averaged 35 ppg on 27 shots in an era with 8-10 less possessions per game LMFAO. This translates to at least ~50 (most likely 60) PPG in the current, laughable arcade style "era". Insane to think about!

35 on 27 shots is very average. His next year was better getting 31 on 22 shots. He needed 5 more shots to get 4 more points.

Compared to others Kobe is not special. Harden, Curry, and Durant are better than kobe. Thompson is likely in the same air as kobe.

Rape

35 on 27 shots is very average. His next year was better getting 31 on 22 shots. He needed 5 more shots to get 4 more points.

Compared to others Kobe is not special. Harden, Curry, and Durant are better than kobe. Thompson is likely in the same air as kobe.

A laughable retort to say the least. I have to revise my initial projections - given that every team's playbook is now saturated with 3pt setups. 70 PPG wouldn't be out of the question.

In any case, you're on record stating you've never played the game before so we can safely throw any of your "analyses" into the junk bin ROFL.

Imagine shooting with 2 hands and having the unbridled audacity to offer input on the sweet science. Insane to think about! Do us all a favor and know your role (literally nothing) / shut your mouth. Thanks.

What's Kobe better at?
tenor.gif

And I don't mean eating pudding.

A laughable retort to say the least. I have to revise my initial projections - given that every team's playbook is now saturated with 3pt setups. 70 PPG wouldn't be out of the question.

In any case, you're on record stating you've never played the game before so we can safely throw any of your "analyses" into the junk bin ROFL.

Imagine shooting with 2 hands and having the unbridled audacity to offer input on the sweet science. Insane to think about! Do us all a favor and know your role (literally nothing) / shut your mouth. Thanks.

70 ppg? Ok I guess you are officially trolling.

Just for everyone else, Kobe was never a good 3 pt shooter. Streaky but very inconsistent.

Kobe is better. A lot better. This from someone who disliked him throughout.

Defense = Kobe.

Offense = kobe

Passing = lebron

Positions = lebron

Mentality = kobe

Gm = lebron

Back