Social Are Males Being Discriminated Against On College Campuses? Ans: yes they are.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excerpt

"A good case can be made that males are discriminated against on college campuses, and the discrimination has grown over time. Men are vastly outnumbered in America's universities---in the fall of 2016, there were 2,667,000 more women studying than men. Not only are they significantly outnumbered, men are often disproportionately harshly treated in campus disciplinary actions, often being denied rights routinely and constitutionally provided all Americans off campus. Colleges spend millions on Women's Studies programs, but never a dime on Men's Studies. Special efforts are made to get women to study in the STEM disciplines, where men are numerically dominant, but no such effort is made to increase the number of men in other fields where women significantly outnumber men. Over 80% of obstetricians doing their residency are female: are there any efforts to lure men into obstetrics? All-women colleges are much more prevalent than all-male schools. Arguably, a War Against Men exists on American college campuses.

In my judgment, the welfare state has had unfortunate unintended consequences that have contributed to the decline in male collegiate participation that has been especially acute among minority populations. The decline in traditional two parent families has led to declining academic preparation at the primary and secondary school level, arguably adversely impacting males more than females. The problems of a dearth of men on college campuses is not, I think, primarily the result of deliberate gender discrimination by college admission authorities. But it is a problem, and one our nation needs to ponder and address."

Author of this article: Richard Vedder (Professor of Economics Emeritus at Ohio University)

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/richar...ted-against-on-college-campuses/#7e4a16b2bfa1

I’m glad I got My gender studies degree like 15 years ago back before all the assholes showed up.

Great. Another poor oppressed white boys thread. Just what this forum needed.

Can’t all this bullshit be merged into one giant @Arkain2K thread?

First What I noticed that oppression isn't an exclusive property to feminists, anyone can feel oppressed. How do you stop them? Just because they don't fall with your line doesn't make them invalid.

Also a notice to Mods: Can you guys please punish these sort of posters who try to play these type of self righteousness moderating role without any kind of proper authority? @jei

Last edited:
Excerpt

"A good case can be made that males are discriminated against on college campuses, and the discrimination has grown over time. Men are vastly outnumbered in America's universities---in the fall of 2016, there were 2,667,000 more women studying than men. Not only are they significantly outnumbered, men are often disproportionately harshly treated in campus disciplinary actions, often being denied rights routinely and constitutionally provided all Americans off campus. Colleges spend millions on Women's Studies programs, but never a dime on Men's Studies. Special efforts are made to get women to study in the STEM disciplines, where men are numerically dominant, but no such effort is made to increase the number of men in other fields where women significantly outnumber men. Over 80% of obstetricians doing their residency are female: are there any efforts to lure men into obstetrics? All-women colleges are much more prevalent than all-male schools. Arguably, a War Against Men exists on American college campuses.

In my judgment, the welfare state has had unfortunate unintended consequences that have contributed to the decline in male collegiate participation that has been especially acute among minority populations. The decline in traditional two parent families has led to declining academic preparation at the primary and secondary school level, arguably adversely impacting males more than females. The problems of a dearth of men on college campuses is not, I think, primarily the result of deliberate gender discrimination by college admission authorities. But it is a problem, and one our nation needs to ponder and address."

Author of this article: Richard Vedder (Professor of Economics Emeritus at Ohio University)

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/richar...ted-against-on-college-campuses/#7e4a16b2bfa1

Frankly a lot of this has to do with to many people in college. Our society is growing stagnant because everyone is going into college when most men are better suited for the trades and most women are better suited to be mothers. But millions of students every year are conned into getting degrees.

Dont worry buddy, that college cant give you any real world skills regardless.

Fucking hell another incel thread?

Fucking hell another incel thread?

Yeah, A professor of Economic Emeritus of an esteemed University is being called an incel.
Says Who?
An anonymous poster posting on a political wall of a karate forum.

Yeah, A professor of Economic Emeritus of an esteemed University is being called an incel.
Says Who?
An anonymous poster posting on a political wall of a karate forum.

"The problems of a dearth of men on college campuses is not, I think, primarily the result of deliberate gender discrimination by college admission authorities. But it is a problem, and one our nation needs to ponder and address"

FUCKING lol

"The problems of a dearth of men on college campuses is not, I think, primarily the result of deliberate gender discrimination by college admission authorities. But it is a problem, and one our nation needs to ponder and address"

FUCKING lol

Just because it wasn't deliberate doesn't mean they are not doing it subconsciously.

Seriously dude, why would you read that quote in the OP and write this post? It’s not like it was some fringe source that can be written off so easily. Really bad judgement.

Last edited:
Seriously dude, why would you read that quote in the OP and write this post? It’s not like it was some fringe source that can be written off so easily. Really bad judgements.

Because he's not an idiot.

Because he's not an idiot.

Good to know he’s not an idiot. Unlike Richard Vedder (Professor of Economics Emeritus at Ohio University). I’d hate to be thought of like that dumbass.

1. OP had nothing to do with race that I can see.
2. Please argue the points here rather than blowing them off. The performance gap and graduation gap between men and women is increasing in colleges across the US. If it were any other demographic, I think you'd care. Why not here?

Good to know he’s not an idiot. Unlike Richard Vedder (Professor of Economics Emeritus at Ohio University). I’d hate to be thought of like that dumbass.

I would think all of these people do not want to be associated with you.

I would think all of these people do not want to be associated with you.

Jesus Christ dude, you’re falling apart here. Serious question, are you drunk?

Ah the Subconscious. Now we enter the facts zone.
twilighstart2.gif

Back