Social Are Males Being Discriminated Against On College Campuses? Ans: yes they are.

Nope, but yours is gone for being an adult with no reading comprehension, irrelevant will be gone in 2 weeks white belt

If you question my literacy, how come I'm writing a reply to your post? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're so predictable. Most people will resort to 2 types of counters when their erroneous reasoning is exposed. 1) Question your opponent's literacy 2) Deviate from the subject. All I had to do was flip a coin

"White boys" and "it doesn't seem" (that there is discrimination against males on college campuses). Two excerpts from this thread. This is the reason why someone like Donald Trump was elected. Because voting for the other end of the sewage pipe was the only other option than voting Democrat. The day a viable candidate says that affirmative action will not be race-based, but rather class based (as in, poor, middle-class, ect.), and who will enact sensible approaches to immigration, city planning, "gun control", and investing our money into America first, will get my vote. We need a Centrist Revolution in this country, now, otherwise the Useful Idiots Anonymous in both parties will burn this country down. Anyway, back to fucking work...

The good news is that the men who do graduate mentally unscathed will enjoy earning more than their comparable female collegues.

If you question my literacy, how come I'm writing a reply to your post? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're so predictable. Most people will resort to 2 types of counters when their erroneous reasoning is exposed. 1) Question your opponent's literacy 2) Deviate from the subject. All I had to do was flip a coin

"Erroneous reasoning" - like you not knowing the definition of the word complaining? You trying to act like some debate scholar online with what essentially can be boiled down to "no u" argument is adorable. "Oh you said people should stop bitching? That means you are bitching about people bitching and now I'm bitching about you bitching about others bitching" - fucking endless loop of childish logic

Congrats on making me waste 2 mins of my time, your greatest victory

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is the first time these words have been used in this order in all of human history.

OK LMAO!!!!!

Back