Are Marijuana pills worth using?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I went on the Sqdc website, which is where you can now legally buy pot in Canada. They were sold out of everything I wanted. No pre-rolled joints. No pills. Imma stop buy ghe store soon to see wbay they have. But anyone have any experience with weed pills? Was it a good high compared to smoking. I really like the idea of pills.

Take them anally unless you want to wait 45mins. In fact might want to start taking everything anally just to save time.

Take them anally unless you want to wait 45mins. In fact might want to start taking everything anally just to save time.

th

the capsules, right? definitely recommend. the high is similar to a strong edible high.

The entire Business has gotten a little complicated....CBD\THC ratio..Indica or Sativa...The delivery method really doesn’t dictate the Head....Try them, what you got to lose...

Just smoke. I'm not opposed to trying a "weed pill" but just smoke

Just never injects the pots. Not even once.

Get the ones with the Mitsubishi logo.
Those are the bomb!

edibles take 2 hours to hit u, but the high lasts 10 hours- more bang 4 yor buck

Depends on your usage. If you're a beginner or irregular user I wouldn't recommend edibles. And if you do start low, 10-15 mg dose. Now if you're a regular user, knock yourself out. Highest I've ever been off teh reefers is by eating it

My cousin overdosed on Marijuana pills. I wouldn't do it bro. He tried to offer me some that day, but I refused.

Last edited:
Back