Are more people going to Heaven or Hell?

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...not really a religious threat, but I'm just curious. I still think there are more good people than bad people in the world. More kindness than hate, but of late, here in the United States, I'm not so sure anymore. 41 school shootings in 5 months. The rage and lack of respect I see on the road every day has definitely gone up in 10 years. Is it the political landscape? Hollywood? The economy? The drinking water? Not sure, but I think hell is getting too many tickets sold.

probably heaven since all the pussies usually start praying to Jesus/God when they are about to die

Also Jesus/God seems to forgive whatever sins you have as long as you ask him.

So yeah heaven

If it all so happens to be real I'd imagine most are going to hell including myself

First I'd need to see some hard numbers on who has failed to include salt in their offerings to God and let their hair become unkempt.

I dont think most people are inherently evil. Just inconsiderate assholes.

I would hope everyone that litters goes to hell

More people would have to go to hell, otherwise flat earth would start to tip over all about the place.

Given the ridiculous stips in many holy texts it seems most people would get sent to Hell on technicalities.

Or just for being DNBs. Since apparently evil triumphs when good people do nothing.

Anybody who isn’t a Mormon is going to hell.

So more people will be going to hell than heaven.

If only people who deserve eternal torment go to hell and everyone else goes to heaven, the. Most people will go to heaven.
If only people who deserve eternal bliss go to heaven and everyone else goes to hell, then most will go to hell.

Truth is most people have good days and bad days, part a of their personality that are great, and parts that are terrible.

Scripture says how many go to heaven. Not many.

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

My sins in this life will lead to me being reincarnated as myself.

Matthew 7:13

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

I think more are taking the down elevator.

If there was heaven, purgatory (or some middle-ground) and hell, I've always thought that far more people in this world would end up in hell, than heaven. But a purgatory would have the most.

There is more than one hell.

Hells are described differently and given distinct names in the untranslated Bibles. There are 3 mentioned and the possibility for more.

---

There's the human graveyard hell, which of the mentioned 3 hells is the "best" one. This is where most will go.

Then there's demon hell.

Then there's firey demon hell, named after (given the same name from) a very large ancient garbage territory/city which was constantly on fire in Israel.

Anybody who isn’t a Mormon is going to hell.

So more people will be going to hell than heaven.

Mormons don't even believe this.

They state that Hell is a state of remorse rather than location, and that not everyone has to be Mormon to go to heaven, that each individual will be judged by God perfectly regardless of affiliation

Back