Are more people going to Heaven or Hell?

Holy shit. That sounds awful. Never been to California, or America for that matter, but you make it sound absolutely daunting, even for an old misanthrope like me. Americans do have a reputation for being a bit on the fake side but i honestly thought Californians were chill, easy-going people who breathes nothing but sunshine and good vibes all day - I realise that is a carefully crafted image and i've bought into it hook like and sinker, but still, quite surprised to hear your testimony.

In Europe it's kind of fifty-fifty, re scumbags/good people. There are some truly good people here, like Iceland, somehow protected by their isolation, sameness and monumental naivety.Portugal, very decent, humble and hard working people.
The rest...
I guess familiarity does breed contempt.

even with those shitty people you can still have a lot of fun in cali dont get me wrong but people are people no matter where you go.

I judge people by who would i let watch my kid. In my whole family theres two and i have a lot of family. Thats how kids get hurt and molested. You trust to many people but you dont know who those people are until they have the door shut with no cameras. Their inner workings start to go.

I dont trust but 4 people in this whole world and i believe more people should be like this

...not really a religious threat, but I'm just curious. I still think there are more good people than bad people in the world. More kindness than hate, but of late, here in the United States, I'm not so sure anymore. 41 school shootings in 5 months. The rage and lack of respect I see on the road every day has definitely gone up in 10 years. Is it the political landscape? Hollywood? The economy? The drinking water? Not sure, but I think hell is getting too many tickets sold.

Many shades of gray. Who knows what (if anything) waits for us on the other side?

even with those shitty people you can still have a lot of fun in cali dont get me wrong but people are people no matter where you go.

I judge people by who would i let watch my kid. In my whole family theres two and i have a lot of family. Thats how kids get hurt and molested. You trust to many people but you dont know who those people are until they have the door shut with no cameras. Their inner workings start to go.

I dont trust but 4 people in this whole world and i believe more people should be like this
True. We're a mixed bag, at the best of times.

It's actually a good way to judge people - would you let them look after your kids or not. By the same reasoning i've decided not to put children into this world as i would never have a moments peace of mind, or leave them out of my sight for a second. Just wouldn't work.

You trust 3 more people than i do :)

...not really a religious threat, but I'm just curious. I still think there are more good people than bad people in the world. More kindness than hate, but of late, here in the United States, I'm not so sure anymore. 41 school shootings in 5 months. The rage and lack of respect I see on the road every day has definitely gone up in 10 years. Is it the political landscape? Hollywood? The economy? The drinking water? Not sure, but I think hell is getting too many tickets sold.

Is there a Heaven or Hell?

Everyone is sinning. Which is good. Remember, if you ain't sinning, Jesus died for nothing.

Hells like Vegas, heaven is like Rhode Island.

I'm going to hell
The inbreds in Rhode Island were digging up loved ones dead of consumption and burning their hearts for fear they were haunting them as vampires hardly more than a century ago. Rhode Island is a lot of things, heaven isn't one of them.

The inbreds in Rhode Island were digging up loved ones dead of consumption and burning their hearts for fear they were haunting them as vampires hardly more than a century ago. Rhode Island is a lot of things, heaven isn't one of them.

Luckily we don’t live a century ago and good thing you’re taking this thread so seriously

Rhode Island is heaven, y'all. Better recognize.

Back