Are Muslims a more common sight in Europe these days?

And how come South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, etc aren't suicide bombing and raping the colonizers/exploiters centuries after?

It's almost as if there's another element, a common denominator here that isn't colonization/exploitation...

Japan tried during world War 2, Korea was colonized by Japan, and the treatment of Hong Kong and Singapore by the English was not as bad as how America and Britain fucked with the middle east. Or how the European countries drew Arbitrary borders, putting together random groups who hate each other into one country in Africa.

I'm not gonna say Africa would have been an amazing center of innovation or some advanced empire, but to deny the effects of colonization and deflect it with but but but Hong Kong, is intellectually dishonest

Didnt say any of that actually. I figured it reasonable that for someone to move to a different country its somewhat obligational to accept what you are moving into. In britain your not exactly expected to learn english. But to move here and take advantage of welfare and then complain about natives is absurd. If you dont like it get out. Otherwise you are more than welcome.

Accept what you're moving into? I'm really not getting your point since this was in the context of immigrants buying property.

I live in a small place in scotland and they have found their way up. They come into towns/villages and try to buy any vacant lot to turn it into a shop or resteraunt. My hometown of dundee is crawling with them compared to 15 years ago. Imagine if we went to their country and tried buying up stuff lol.
Yeah, I bet a bunch of potentially violent assholes with repressive religious beliefs will have some serious trouble blending into scotland.

Oh, wait. That's the scots.

Last edited:
When you subvert their sovereignty, (Iran) bomb the shit out of their countries off fake wmd claims (Iraq) arm and empower extremist terrorist groups cuz they're better than the commies (Afghanistan), cause a civil war by supporting rebels and help tear apart the country (Syria) and of course fund the most ass backwards version of Islam, and a scourge of the earth(Saudi Arabia) you don't leave these people with a lot of options. Even if they can rebuild, what's the point? The US will come in to destroy it again. How can they have secular leaders when embracing any western values is seen as being a western puppet? How do they progress? This isn't just a problem of their own making So the us government and Britain have had a hand in this.

There's billions in many different countries.

All you want to do is guilt trip and send all these people to countries that you think will give them a good life completely disregarding the problems this creates. My solution is what is going to help everyone. If everyone was on board with this idea mass immigration would be greatly reduced as well as social tension.

Judging by your guilt trips I cant help but feel like you just want revenge.

Yeah, I bet a bunch of potentially violent assholes with repressive religious beliefs will have some serious trouble blending into scotland.

Oh, wait. That's the scots.

I agree scots in Scotland are the problem. Replace em.

Rests on a faulty premise. So yes, dumb question.

No you just don't want to answer the question. It's not like this is a loaded question or anything. Should a country like France that has nukes disarm due to the fact that immigrants won't stop coming?

Last edited:
i know, fuck them for wanting a better life right?
How about they adopt western secular values and have the freedom to create a better life, like everywhere such a model exist. Just like that, as if a magic wand was waived, they could improve their lot in life in their homelands instead of spreading their regressive cultures to the west.

Yeah, the above is a major oversimplification, but there is merit in that line of thinking.

There's billions in many different countries.

All you want to do is guilt trip and send all these people to countries that you think will give them a good life completely disregarding the problems this creates. My solution is what is going to help everyone. If everyone was on board with this idea mass immigration would be greatly reduced as well as social tension.

Judging by your guilt trips I cant help but feel like you just want revenge.

Astounding, I literally addressed why your point, "why don't they just fix it themselves" isn't possible and you just double down on your stupidity.

Oh wait I remember you now, you were that cuck who admitted he cries himself to sleep at night over an imaginary genocide.

How about they adopt western secular values and have the freedom to create a better life, like everywhere such a model exist. Just like that, as if a magic wand was waived, they could improve their lot in life in their homelands instead of spreading their regressive cultures to the west.

Yeah, the above is a major oversimplification, but there is merit in that line of thinking.

Oversimplification? You're literally just ignoring the reasons why secular values aren't catching on in the middle east. This line of thinking is creation of special kind of autistic war room kids who can't fathom that history could ever impact the present day.

Oversimplification? You're literally just ignoring the reasons why secular values aren't catching on in the middle east. This line of thinking is creation of special kind of autistic war room kids who can't fathom that history could ever impact the present day.
Walk me through the reasons I'm ignoring.

Astounding, I literally addressed why your point, "why don't they just fix it themselves" isn't possible and you just double down on your stupidity.

Oh wait I remember you now, you were that cuck who admitted he cries himself to sleep at night over an imaginary genocide.

You are truly a bitter, miserable and vengeful person. Let it all out and just say you want to see the world burn. You don't give a fuck about the millions born into shit every year. You just want to create tension in other countries

You just talked about the Middle East. There's billions in many different countries. It's all about people wanting to better their countries and for people in the West to change their foreign policy. That's what should be promoted not mass immigration. People should not be supporting an evil agenda.

Saying that the US will just destroy any country trying to become a decent place to live is a pathetic argument. What's funny is these people that hate the US for apparently ruining everything have gone there and funded the war machine by paying taxes.

Swedes and Finns are dumb fucks who attach themselves to the larger idea of a "pillaging, plundering" Western civilization that has to "give back" to the third world due to its historical crimes.

Without colonialism, Africa and South America would still have tribes running ass-naked in the jungles, hunting for food. It's unfortunate that there was slavery and such things involved, but ultimately we are all better off for it. Because of the West, there is no longer any slavery world-wide.

Slavery originates in African bud, oldest know record of slavery is from Africa.

Also last place to give up slavery (forced to do it) was Africa and muslims.

Walk me through the reasons I'm ignoring.

There was a time in the middle east when Beirut was known as the Paris of the Middle East, when Iran was a secular country, when the Egyptian president Gamal abdel nasser and the whole crowd he was addressing all laughed at the idea of women wearing hijabs. But increasing american and western intervention threatened the sovereignty of the middle eastern people. For example the Shah of Iran was very secular but he wasn't liked by Iranians. So they removed him and elected another secular leader, prime Minister Mohamed mosadegh. But he was removed in a coup funded by America and Britain. Then came the ayatollah, who promised that he'd save Iran from America. When you're as fed up with Americans as Iranians were, he seemed like a good choice. And now anyone adopting western values is seen as a traitor. It also doesn't help when you fund Islamic terrorists and they gain power. America and the west just created an environment that is hostile to western secular values.

After all, if a boy in Iraq grew up knowing America bombed the hell out of his country and his uncle hassan has friends up in the mountains who claim they will make America pay, what do you think he's gonna do?

You are truly a bitter, miserable and vengeful person. Let it all out and just say you want to see the world burn. You don't give a fuck about the millions born into shit every year. You just want to create tension in other countries

You just talked about the Middle East. There's billions in many different countries. It's all about people wanting to better their countries and for people in the West to change their foreign policy. That's what should be promoted not mass immigration. People should not be supporting an evil agenda.

Saying that the US will just destroy any country trying to become a decent place to live is a pathetic argument. What's funny is these people that hate the US for apparently ruining everything have gone there and funded the war machine by paying taxes.

First, get over yourself. This is actually shameful for a man to actually act like this on a forum. I love how you're characterizing me as bitter and vengeful when I haven't advocated any violence whatsoever. You're truly a snowflake and you keep begging for a safe space.

Second, unless your ancestors came here before 1776 you're a descendant of some immigrant too and therefore you have no right to be claiming this as your country. Truly sad for you to ride off the backs of the white people who came here first.

And what happened in Iran? Iraq? Afghanistan? Vietnam? Like half of south America? Libya?

I was in Berlin in 2014 and wow what a beautiful city. But that was before they opened the flood gates

First, get over yourself. This is actually shameful for a man to actually act like this on a forum. I love how you're characterizing me as bitter and vengeful when I haven't advocated any violence whatsoever. You're truly a snowflake and you keep begging for a safe space.

Second, unless your ancestors came here before 1776 you're a descendant of some immigrant too and therefore you have no right to be claiming this as your country. Truly sad for you to ride off the backs of the white people who came here first.

And what happened in Iran? Iraq? Afghanistan? Vietnam? Like half of south America? Libya?

<Prem973>

1. You're the one having a meltdown here. Look at how you started reacting when the truth was told. You act like a baby throwing a tantrum. You come off as extremely bitter and vengeful. Replacing white people is your vengeance. Manipulating and guilt tripping is your weapon of choice. Snowflakes and safe spaces are for progressives.

2. Progressive cringe.

There were crazy fuckers willing to cause all sorts of mayhem and destruction in a lot of those countries. They could have chosen not to. Evil foreign policy needs to change and people in those countries need to start making their home a decent place to live. That's what should be promoted and supported.

The only person who was rude to me when I visited London was some Muslim asshole. I was confused at the time but it makes perfect sense now, some piece of shit who hates non-believers.
Cmon dude you don't really believe he hates you cos you aren't a Muslim? Isn't it more likely he was an asshole because he is an asshole?

Back