Are protesters generally this ignorant/dumb?

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I look at this stuff which happens regularly and I think about how bad this makes the Left look but then I thought that maybe this is just the type of people who usually show up to protests. I don't know.

You ever see right wing morons interviewed at these types of things or when they gontonsome political rally.

Both ends of the spectrum are whacked out

Last edited:
It always hurts a little more when you realize that most of these people are college students.

You ever see right wing morons interviewed at these types of things or when they gontonsome political rally.

Both ends of the spectrum are walked out
I would say there’s a big difference. People that act like that at Trump rally’s are generally uneducated. These people are supposedly the educated portion of society. I can’t tell a difference, can you?

Do you really want people to get their opinions from clickbait compilation videos like this? Would not be good for your side.

Both ends of the spectrum are whacked out

There are morons on every side of life. Any protests I see are generally left wing. Maybe there are some anti abortion protests out there that make the right look bad and I just haven't really looked for them yet.

Fleccas rules. He was ready to throw hands with that one dude and the guy dick tucked faster than I've ever seen.

Do you really want people to get their opinions from clickbait compilation videos like this? Would not be good for your side.

You act like the people in that video every day on here bruh.

I'm not sure what is click bait about it. If you mean that it's skewed to one perspective then sure it is but that doesn't really discount what's in the video either. Are there videos out there of this event which make the left look good? Please link them.

I'm not sure what is click bait about it. If you mean that it's skewed to one perspective then sure it is but that doesn't really discount what's in the video either. Are there videos out there of this event which make the left look good? Please link them.
Attention usually goes to the loudest, stupidest people at all protests and rallies. I guess it’s more a crap source of information than literal clickbait.

In my fairly limited experience protesting, the majority of people are just regular people with the right general idea, but not a lot of knowledge. You hear some crazy fucking shit. But there's a synergy of message, and on average they have it right even if individuals are disappointing. There's a cynical view of this and a practical view of this. I prefer practical.

Yes. Most people protest for the event, not the cause.

In my fairly limited experience protesting, the majority of people are just regular people with the right general idea, but not a lot of knowledge. You hear some crazy fucking shit. But there's a synergy of message, and on average they have it right even if individuals are disappointing. There's a cynical view of this and a practical view of this. I prefer practical.

Shutting down free speech is 'thr right general idea'? Calling Ben Shapiro an Nazi is?

Shutting down free speech is 'thr right general idea'? Calling Ben Shapiro an Nazi is?
I see you're still completely retarded lol

The question was "Are protesters generally this ignorant?" and that is the question I answered.

I see you're still completely retarded lol

The question was "Are protesters generally this ignorant?" and that is the question I answered.

If I were you I'd report you for that because you hurt my feefees and get you carded.

But I'll just let you be you and I'll be me.
Carry on.

Back