Are protesters generally this ignorant/dumb?

Religious studies? Yes. Gender/women’s studies? No.
How does being knowledgeable in a completely unproven theory deem one as educated to you, just curious?

Both sides have their fair share of morons

That said, this video was extremely disturbing because those morons not only had no clue they were morons. It seemed they actually believed they were educated high IQ types

How does being knowledgeable in a completely unproven theory deem one as educated to you, just curious?
There’s a lot more to religious studies than just theology. There’s philosophy and history, as well.

There’s a lot more to religious studies than just theology. There’s philosophy and history, as well.
How accurate is the historical aspect of religious studies though? Is it based on history according to historians, or according to religious text?

yes, people that earn keep are at work, not protesting.....
or to put it another way 'Man, i'm surprised all these people's bosses let them take the day off!"

I really don't understand how someone would get wrapped up in some dumb shit like that.

"Here, have a mask. Ben is a Nazi. Yell a lot, just follow our lead." What? This does not describe my college years...

There are no problem finding crazies and clueless if you are looking for them.

At least most of those people are discussing policies that Obama was putting forward, whether informed or not.

Most of the people either didn't want to talk or were very hostile in the original video. They are there calling one of the most Jewish people ever, Ben Shapiro, a Nazi who wanted the Pittsburgh shooting to happen. And many wouldn't even talk about any issues. And they were protesting a regular political commentator, not the POTUS.

It's pretty clear they never heard or even seen Ben Shapiro if they think he some kind of Nazi.

Honestly they look so bad that I'm starting to think they are actually being paid. But not by Soros, or left wing guys. I think they are actually being paid by right wing guys like the Koch brothers. That way they make sane people want to disassociate with them and go to the right. That's my conspiracy.

When picking and choosing a handful of idiots of a mass to show how stupid the other side is, I could make any group look absolutely moronic

Dubs for a random idiot said X thread

Is anybody really surprised?
This last presidential election was a massive eye opener.
Ive seen dozens of these videos and its always the same mindless hysterics and idiocy.

Back