Are school shootings simply the result of capitalism?

If they turned on us, I highly doubt it would be wholesale. Besides, if they were willing to do that, then that is when I die like a man. Whats the saying? It's better to die on your feet, then live on your knees?

Ya, I can understand what you mean. This is a little unrelated, but when you see those ISIS beheading videos, I could never understand why the captives just kneel and go willingly. I think I'd rather be shot trying to get away rather than sit there and let my head be sawed off. On the other hand, I had read that the terrorists don't tell you they are going to kill you - they tell you that it's all for show on the camera, and they go through this process many times - telling you that you will be released soon, where they have you kneel in front of a camera, but ultimately they don't kill you, so you begin to relax - until it's too late.

All these school shooters are white.

We should start killing white people.

My theory is that big pharma has more and more people hooked on heavily addictive mood altering drugs.

At least I would think that's a great place to start looking as to why people have gone more bat shit crazy.

I don't think drugs have anything to do with it.

Some people have pointed out that the kid has facial features characteristic of children born with foetal alcohol syndrome. He was an adoption too, he probably had a rough early years of life before being taken away by child services. Poor early years have far-reaching consequences on brain development and normal functioning. Then after being adopted, his adoptive father died. This kid's nature and nurture was fucked up from the start.

school shootings also only happen in countries that watch american football and dont watch soccer! numbers dont lie, better start watch some soccer :D

even if it really was like that, i bet most americans would say fuck soccer let the children shoot :D

I don't think drugs have anything to do with it.

Some people have pointed out that the kid has facial features characteristic of children born with foetal alcohol syndrome. He was an adoption too, he probably had a rough early years of life before being taken away by child services. Poor early years have far-reaching consequences on brain development and normal functioning. Then after being adopted, his adoptive father died. This kid's nature and nurture was fucked up from the start.

This is good insight, and some tabloids are actually speculating this to be the case.

The argument I have is that we live in an age now where people don't need to get guns legally to go kill someone.

Say I want to kill a shit ton of people...sure it would be super easy to just go buy a gun...or hop into a truck...

Next level of difficulty down would be to acquire a gun ILLEGALLY. (which negates any gun laws you wanna fight for) And is that really that difficult? I want a gun. I want to avoid gun laws...I go buy a gun illegally...or STEAL a gun from a relative or friend. Or again...I just hop into a truck. Or I can be a real bastard and build a home made bomb. What I'm trying to say here is that technology has gotten to the point where I don't really need a gun to kill lots of people.

So then people will still die...because you haven't addressed the reason as to WHY AM I MOTIVATED TO KILL PEOPLE? That's the real issue here.

You're right.

Until we stop people from having mental illness at all, we better make sure they have the most efficient means possible to kill mass amounts of people.

What's the point of stopping a guy from shooting 500 people if he's just going to use a knife.

What I am wondering, for the posters arguing on the side of gun rights, what do you make of the idea that the gun lobby is encouraging menaces to society such as the Vegas, Texas and Florida shooter to get guns so that they can have more money? I mean, I don't believe the NRA is as huge an influence as the militant anti 2nd Amendment crowd says. In fact as far as lobbying groups go there near the bottom of the list in terms of what they give to politicians. The political leaders who want gun rights, I feel, are first and foremost answering to the constituents who elected them. That said, I do think if it is widely accepted that gun companies want the likes of Nikolas Cruz to have guns since they want money from it, that could be enough to sway public opinion enough to repeal the 2nd Amendment. What do you make of this contention?

I feel that you would have to be full on retarded if you think gun manufacturers value the profit from one gun over the lives of 17 children.

Are you really arguing this? Do you really think gun companies want school shootings? lmao, no they don't.

Is it widely accepted that knife companies want stabbing sprees? Mass murderers and terrorists will find a way to kill. The Boston Marathon guys used fucking pressure cookers.

But go ahead and continue to work to erode my rights. Fucking Leftists working everyday to destroy the 1st and 2nd amendments.

You're right.

Until we stop people from having mental illness at all, we better make sure they have the most efficient means possible to kill mass amounts of people.

What's the point of stopping a guy from shooting 500 people if he's just going to use a knife.

Your right! Putting a ban on certain types of guns is obviously going to deter criminals from acquiring those guns...

Criminals certainly don't want to break the law!

Your right! Putting a ban on certain types of guns is obviously going to deter criminals from acquiring those guns...

Criminals certainly don't want to break the law!

It is harder for criminals to acquire guns if there aren't 350 million of them lying around...

No... It is an underlying consequence due to white culture not policing itself.

Much like how in black culture a lack of policing ourselves has destroyed the nuclear family and beyond...minus a few outside machinations here and there. (wink wink)

Real talk... I think its cause yall categorize each other and hold each other back much like we do based on skin shade.

Only yall shoot up a school and we shoot up a block.

It is harder for criminals to acquire guns if there aren't 350 million of them lying around...

Well I don't disagree with that, but unfortunately I don't see that changing any time soon.

Meaning that they are either going to be smuggled in or manufactured directly.

Maybe you should instead focus in on the cause because honestly...if I want you dead, I don't need a machine gun to do it.

Focus less on the method and more on the motivation.

No... It is an underlying consequence due to white culture not policing itself.

Much like how in black culture a lack of policing ourselves has destroyed the nuclear family and beyond...minus a few outside machinations here and there. (wink wink)

Real talk... I think its cause yall categorize each other and hold each other back much like we do based on skin shade.

Only yall shoot up a school and we shoot up a block.
giphy.gif

Well I don't disagree with that, but unfortunately I don't see that changing any time soon.

Meaning that they are either going to be smuggled in or manufactured directly.

Maybe you should instead focus in on the cause because honestly...if I want you dead, I don't need a machine gun to do it.

Focus less on the method and more on the motivation.

Sure.

Changing an entire culture would be much easier than just banning guns.

Let me know how that goes.

Or maybe you could give them some meds to aid their depression...... o wait.

Sure.

Changing an entire culture would be much easier than just banning guns.

Let me know how that goes.

Or maybe you could give them some meds to aid their depression...... o wait.

Banning guns isnt going to stop people from mass killing other people...just to let ya know.

(dont tell anyone though!)

All these school shooters are white.

We should start killing white people.

But since something like 90% of all gun murders are committed by black people, can we start killing black people?

My solution, and I think you will have to agree with me here, is that I will buy them all up.

I'm doing my part to make sure there aren't any guns lying around. So far I have like 80+.

They're the result of a political party who refuses any and all gun regulations, and the NRA. That is who it's on.
if we could just get all those damn democrats to stop shooting people.

Back