Are school shootings simply the result of capitalism?

But since something like 90% of all gun murders are committed by black people, can we start killing black people?

The answers to both questions, is yes, because we have no choice.

Thank God I'm Mexican.

if we could just get all those damn democrats to stop shooting people.

Um, I don't know what to say generally, or in this case. Do white supremacist groups, like the one who trained this psycho strike you as liberal democratic groups?

Um, I don't know what to say generally, or in this case. Do white supremacist groups, like the one who trained this psycho strike you as liberal democratic groups?
The JROTC is a white supremacist group? Because the story of him being involved with that WS group was fake.

The JROTC is a white supremacist group? Because the story of him being involved with that WS group was fake.

I stand corrected. However, given how many examples of we have with these mass shooters and their ties to extreme right groups, would you say the likelihood of a mass shooter being on the left is higher, or the right?

I stand corrected. However, given how many examples of we have with these mass shooters and their ties to extreme right groups, would you say the likelihood of a mass shooter being on the left is higher, or the right?
Only one in the history of these has been tied to a right wing group and all were registered democrats.

Only one in the history of these has been tied to a right wing group and all were registered democrats.

1. Does one need direct affiliation to a group to be a white supremacist?

2. Was Dylan Roof a democrat? Timothy Mcveigh and Terry Nochols? What about the attackers of the JDL in the mid 80s? Eric Rudolph? Wade Michael Page? These are but a few examples.

Dylann Roof - White supremacist, not a democrat

Timothy Mcveigh and Terry Nichols - White supremacists, not democrats

Eric Rudolph - Not a white supremacist, not a democrat, hardcore christian brought up in cult

Wade Michael Page - White supremacist, not a democrat

giphy.gif

1. Does one need direct affiliation to a group to be a white supremacist?

2. Was Dylan Roof a democrat? Timothy Mcveigh and Terry Nochols? What about the attackers of the JDL in the mid 80s? Eric Rudolph? Wade Michael Page? These are but a few examples.

Dylann Roof - White supremacist, not a democrat

Timothy Mcveigh and Terry Nichols - White supremacists, not democrats

Eric Rudolph - Not a white supremacist, not a democrat, hardcore christian brought up in cult

Wade Michael Page - White supremacist, not a democrat

Timothy Mcveigh/Terry Nichols - White supremacist
giphy.gif
So now you're moving.the goalposts from school shootings, past mass shootings, and straight to all mass murderers? Is that what passes for honest dialog with your ilk?

This guy wore a MAGA hat, wrote that he wanted to kill antifa, wanted to kill gays, wanted to kill Mexicans.

Does that strike you as democrat?

Banning guns isnt going to stop people from mass killing other people...just to let ya know.

(dont tell anyone though!)

Nobody said it would.

But it would limit the damage done by them and decrease the ease of carrying them out... which is the point.

My solution, and I think you will have to agree with me here, is that I will buy them all up.

I'm doing my part to make sure there aren't any guns lying around. So far I have like 80+.

Works for me.

Just make sure you keep your Zoloft meds up to date.

Works for me.

Just make sure you keep your Zoloft meds up to date.

I'm sure you think that is funny.

I really don't. The sheer volume of Americans on some sort of medication is disturbing. I do not believe that mentally defective people should own guns. When you look at the pharmacy that runs through many of these "mass shooters" veins it seems worthy of note.

I'm sure you think that is funny.

I really don't. The sheer volume of Americans on some sort of medication is disturbing. I do not believe that mentally defective people should own guns. When you look at the pharmacy that runs through many of these "mass shooters" veins it seems worthy of note.

Yup.

Everyone who is depressed should be thrown in mad houses or prison.

Much better solution.

Go Freedom!

That's not a straw man argument.

Yeah it is, motherfucker.

You literally just said that I said, everyone who is depressed should be thrown in an institution or prison. What I really said was 1) America is overmedicated and 2) mentally defective people should not own guns.

That is literally the definition of a Straw Man.

You, sir, are a fucking idiot. I realize that now. And you will waste no more of my Saturday evening with your ignorance.

Nobody said it would.

But it would limit the damage done by them and decrease the ease of carrying them out... which is the point.

Not sure if you are aware of this but we live in a very high tech age where anyone can jump into a truck and plow into crowds at will.

And people will still die.

And do you know why? Because you havnt dealt with the motivation and are only trying to deal with the method.

Not sure if you are aware of this but we live in a very high tech age where anyone can jump into a truck and plow into crowds at will.

And people will still die.

And do you know why? Because you havnt dealt with the motivation and are only trying to deal with the method.

So you're saying that you shouldn't ban guns because people will just use something?

If other weapons are just as effective as guns then why are guns always being used? Why do soldiers use guns? Swords and knives kill too.... why don't soldiers and police use them instead?

And actually, they've worked on fixing that whole truck into crowds things

You could call it truck control.

images
building-security.jpg
images

So now you're moving.the goalposts from school shootings, past mass shootings, and straight to all mass murderers? Is that what passes for honest dialog with your ilk?

I'll break this down for you.

I wrote: "I stand corrected. However, given how many examples of we have with these mass shooters and their ties to extreme right groups, would you say the likelihood of a mass shooter being on the left is higher, or the right?"

Then, you wrote: "Only one in the history of these has been tied to a right wing group and all were registered democrats."

I then provided you with examples, and you, without even addressing said examples, accuse me of shifting the topic.

I'm starting to think your ilk is on the street corners, selling pencils from a cup.............

I'll break this down for you.

I wrote: "I stand corrected. However, given how many examples of we have with these mass shooters and their ties to extreme right groups, would you say the likelihood of a mass shooter being on the left is higher, or the right?"

Then, you wrote: "Only one in the history of these has been tied to a right wing group and all were registered democrats."

I then provided you with examples, and you, without even addressing said examples, accuse me of shifting the topic.

I'm starting to think your ilk is on the street corners, selling pencils from a cup.............
you named people who weren't even shooters dummy.

Back