Are Sherdog political views representative?

Most conspiracy theories are original only in the characters they put forth. The themes are ancient and run deep in the psyche and contain perennial truths. This is WHY they are so dangerous. The overall themes have deep psychological resonances but the facts, the dates times and names are almost alway bullshit.

The human psyche is not equipped to sift this out easily and without a good deal of thought so even though that facts could be 100% number one bullshit they will still feel deeply true and resonate on deep levels.

This is so hard to get across to people caught up in the phenomena though. Alex Jones gets most of his credibility piggy backing on what I have just written and so does David Icke and a plethora of new age teachers authors and lecturers.

I agree, I do understand people having questions, but I would air on the side of caution when taking in that sort of information. I have seen people get lost in CTs were they start seeing connections, were there are none. I know I guy that sees numbers in his own life and can make crazy connections that dont make any logical sense. It is really crazy to watch a person do that sort of thing. I believe a lot of people think seeing these connections make them feel mentally superior to those of us that dont believe in that sort of thing.

Anyone can fall into any of the sins listed. Anyone whom God has given up on or given over to those things. You, I and everyone commit some of those listed sins. And there's people on the right committing some of those listed sins. Who has God given over to the depraved mind? We don't know whom exactly on a personal level. However the far left has built their platform on the depraved mind with homosexuality, environment (creation) worship and abortion promotion. The right's sins would be arrogant and boastful at the moment. And we know we are in the era of the depraved mind.

But you can only point it out specifically on the left? I see that as a massive problem that is partisan to its core and dangerous RIP. I see specific examples everywhere. Do you?

Its like those churches that are always going on about sin and demonic problems "out there" when it is going on right inside the church they are sitting in too.

Yes, the Bible says that God gives some of them over to their evil desires. Like he's done with them.

That does not mean giving up on them though RIP. It is a different level of grace. I know plenty of people who have walked that road-- God is with them in a different way.

But you can only point it out specifically on the left? I see that as a massive problem that is partisan to its core and dangerous RIP. I see specific examples everywhere. Do you?

Its like those churches that are always going on about sin and demonic problems "out there" when it is going on right inside the church they are sitting in too.
There's a lot of messed up churches today. Some false teachers, but many others that are legalistic or even so watered down that people don't even know the true Gospel.

No, the WR is skewed to the right of the population. Internet forums also collect lots of crazy people.

That does not mean giving up on them though RIP. It is a different level of grace. I know plenty of people who have walked that road-- God is with them in a different way.
God has given some people over to sin. God will not save everyone. We just do not know who God will save. So we are to pray for them anyway, cause we don't know
Romans 1

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts......

29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Last edited:
I cant as there are probably a lot of varying degrees to which people plug into it form the possible to the outright crazy.

I know a woman who believes the entire film industry, the Obamas and the Clintons, and the deep state are all run by fucking pedophile devil worshipers bent on eating our children. I would put that firmly on the crazy side though.

Ok, do I believe that the CLintons and Obamas are somehow part of this? no.

Do I believe that there are underground, incognito organizations that traffic women and children to sexually exploit them? Yes.

Do I believe the government officials are also involved in that? yes.

I'm not sure about the whole satan worshipping thing.

God has given some people over to sin. God will not save everyone. We just do not know who God will save. So we are to pray for them anyway, cause we don't know
Romans 1

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.

Yes I have read those scriptures 100's of times but I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

On the other hand it is a bottom line of mine to never argue scripture on the internet so I'm going to leave it there. This is also a possible thread derailer.

Do I believe that there are underground, incognito organizations that traffic women and children to sexually exploit them? Yes.

I would put that firmly on the NOT crazy side.

I like to think of the satan worshipping metaphorically as well. You've got to be some kind of evil to participate in that shit imo.

I'm also waiting to hear back on what happened with the new mexico compound. The FBI arrests the people after they are let off and that's just the end of the story? Bulldoze evidence and take off?
Why did the FBI shut down all of the observatories? Just... end of story?
An FBI informant has a limo crash (with no apparent damage) and all 20 people are dead?
Something does not add up?

Could you please link to the story?

No, the WR is skewed to the right of the population. Internet forums also collect lots of crazy people.

I am not challenging your position and actually want this to be the case. Do you know of any statistics available on this subject?

If Sherdog is representative we are in more trouble than I am comfortable with.

I'm also waiting to hear back on what happened with the new mexico compound. The FBI arrests the people after they are let off and that's just the end of the story? Bulldoze evidence and take off?
Why did the FBI shut down all of the observatories? Just... end of story?
An FBI informant has a limo crash (with no apparent damage) and all 20 people are dead?
Something does not add up?

I feel you on those things. I try to remain open to new information but when I start digging into the CT stuff it leaves a bad taste. There are way to many people throwing out bad information in the CT circle, so much of it is false blatant lies that it makes it hard for me to really decide if any of it is credible. There is stuff that is fun and scary to think about, and then there are the actual known facts. Sometimes the facts take the fun out of the CT.

Could you please link to the story?
I hate to do this to you brother. You can get lost in this shit pretty easily. I'll just give you general links to the stories, there are threads covering these topics as well.
New Mexico
https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-arrests-mexico-compound-residents-set-free-earlier/story?id=

NYC Limo crash
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/nyregion/wedding-limo-crash-schoharie-ny.html

Regarding the Las Vegas shooting - I'm sure you know about that. Interestingly, YouTube was completely scrubbed of videos where people were doing their own investigation. Why? Why is it wrong to ask questions or look for answers to things?

Those general stories wont give you all the details. You've got to seek the information out. I would say... dont let yourself get lost looking for this stuff. It just brings up more questions.

I am not challenging your position and actually want this to be the case. Do you know of any statistics available on this subject?

If Sherdog is representative we are in more trouble than I am comfortable with.

Well, first thing to note: More eligible voters in America don't bother to vote than vote for an individual candidate. That's not unique to 2016 (which was a relatively high-turnout election), and the non-voter population tends to be bigger in midterms. For the vast majority of the population, politics is just not that important. And around 4/5ths of voters can't consistently tell you what the "right" or "left" position on an issue is, even though they might identify themselves as "right" or "left." Of people who identify with a political party, a third can't name their party's Congressional candidate in their own district. Etc. I could go on. Putting aside the left/right skew and the CT skew (I think we'd all be depressed to know at least how open to CTs most people are, though most people probably haven't actually heard a lot of the popular ones), the group is unrepresentative in that it attracts people who are way more interested in politics, political philosophy, and policy than normal.

I am not saying disagreeing that closet racists use online forums to express their true selves. In my case though I am talking good friends. They aren't cagey about their views whilst in the company of close friends.

You are right. From my own experience, I live with a wife that has another cultural luggage. Her racism is what I would describe(yeah I know, it´s horrible of me) a charming touch of her personality. I don´t agree with what comes out from her mouth when she happen to see something on the news riling her up. She simply don´t like the physical look of indian/pakistani men, and men with disheveled mid-eastern style beard. On top of that she hates muslim people. I would call this very racist, but from where she comes from it´s normal to unleash this kind of thoughts openly. Anyway, she can´t do it in Sweden and she behaves, and it´s only me who have to listen to her outbirsts. And when she does, she is so primitive I find it rather amusing and cute. Does this makes sense?

You are right. From my own experience, I live with a wife that has another cultural luggage. Her racism is what I would describe(yeah I know, it´s horrible of me) a charming touch of her personality. I don´t agree with what comes out from her mouth when she happen to see something on the news riling her up. She simply don´t like the physical look of indian/pakistani men, and men with disheveled mid-eastern style beard. On top of that she hates muslim people. I would call this very racist, but from where she comes from it´s normal to unleash this kind of thoughts openly. Anyway, she can´t do it in Sweden and she behaves, and it´s only me who have to listen to her outbirsts. And when she does, she is so primitive I find it rather amusing and cute. Does this makes sense?
Yeah. I know / have known a few older White guys (one who is a family friend) who will occasionally use the N word to refer to Black people.

Back