Are these kids future UFC champions?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am curios to know if these kids are future of the UFC or too young for MMA and not healthy long term due to wear and tear?

This is Iran vs Armenia and EVERY Armenian became victorious.

dumb as hell. Kids shouldn't be fighting till 20. Gl with Brain damage goals

Magic 8-ball says they all die in wars with either the U.S. or Russia before their 16th birthdays.

Thank god my granddad didn't pass that Armenian unibrow gene to me and my brothers. Dodged a bullet there.

damnnn that armbar
rack up those injuries nice and early while you recover quickly<Y2JSmirk>

tenor.gif

Thank god my granddad didn't pass that Armenian unibrow gene to me and my brothers. Dodged a bullet there.
Your kids are guaranteed a present from you, then.

Depends on how smart they train & fight.
Starting young in MMA worked out pretty well for this 15 year old...

It's nice to see that D-level kids have a chance to become millionaires. Rage on MMA parents.

Your kids are guaranteed a present from you, then.
Nah. The Cuban and Puerto Rican genes from my mothers side are the dominant ones. None of my nieces or nephews have it. We have those hairy ass arms and legs though.

Surprising at the number of pussies commenting. Like they are damaging themselves more than a lot of popular sports like football, boxing Muay thai, skateboarding, ect.

Nah. The Cuban and Puerto Rican genes from my mothers side are the dominant ones. None of my nieces or nephews have it. We have those hairy ass arms and legs though.
I knew that you had to be from the East Coast!

Back