Are these two the most creative and unpredictably fighters of all time?

Gotta love those fans that ignore the fact that Silva's feints and game playing were always part of his game and all of a sudden he was playing around and lost cause he joke'd too much.That was a part of his game his whole career and it backfired.But he was playing around lol.As far as the thread goes...maybe,just amazing fighters that brought a certain type of diversity to the table that we don't see often.I love Silva and Jones is in the top three of all time.

Thread wise I think Sakuraba back in the day is #1.The shit he did was never done before,but you'd have to have watched it at the time,studying fight finder won't make you understand.The guy did shit every fight that was just odd and oddly effective.Sakuraba #1 for shiz.

5.gif

tumblr_npk4laa8fr1rofocqo1_500.gif
giphy.gif
War Hendo!

But

78C8618F-FB2B-4FB5-B824-4CF2A5D08AA8.jpeg
C307B489-CD93-47B6-9792-5FF5AB7D9698.jpeg
BBD6EC63-62D0-49F1-9A49-AEBCCDF1D642.jpeg
650817F7-1FA4-42F5-957C-ADBA5C63383F.jpeg

It is crazy to watch Weidmans streak suddenly die. Its one of the biggest dips I can think of

Is it really crazy to see a basic wrestle boxer with a questionable gas tank to fall off?

He had the good fortune of facing some washed guys and guys like Silva at the end of their prime.

If Sakuraba isn't on your list you need to start watching a different sport.

Not really, when I think of unpredictable and creative strikers I’m going with TFerg or Machida.

Jones and Andy did set the bar pretty damn high for the UFC athletes, especially the guys competing under USADA.

While I’ll sort of give Andy a pass for juicing later in his career, and during the Zuffa era, Jones has no excuse because he was/is still in his prime.

Back