Are we finally ready to accept bud = # 1 pfp?

TownBiz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
See, now THAT's how you move up in weight and handle a less-talented guy. Complete domination on every level...exposing him to world like a nekkid baby. beating him into submission in front of his friends, family and supporters...being STRONGER than him and turning him into a desperate, floundering, quivering globule of shame, defeat and humiliation...it was a thing of rare beauty that you cherish forever...like a durer or a t.s. eliot poem ...or a fine aussie shiraz.

there can no longer be any doubt...there never should have been to begin with, except for the ESPN hype machine, who the #1 pfp boxer in the world is...lemme hear y'all say it!

no, because everyone expected BUD to TKO horn in under 6, not 9

no, because everyone expected BUD to TKO horn in under 6, not 9

The only reason horn lasted so long was he kept grabbing crawford and rasslin him to prevent crawford from punching more holes in him.

loma was expected to make light work of linares...go back to the threads before loma-linares where they're saying the fight was over before it began.

People thought Crawford would dominate too. Loma just gets more hype so people talk about him more.

See, now THAT's how you move up in weight and handle a less-talented guy. Complete domination on every level...exposing him to world like a nekkid baby. beating him into submission in front of his friends, family and supporters...being STRONGER than him and turning him into a desperate, floundering, quivering globule of shame, defeat and humiliation...it was a thing of rare beauty that you cherish forever...like a durer or a t.s. eliot poem ...or a fine aussie shiraz.

there can no longer be any doubt...there never should have been to begin with, except for the ESPN hype machine, who the #1 pfp boxer in the world is...lemme hear y'all say it!

Pretty sure that no one on here accepts anything you say!

« there can no longer be any doubt »

Of course there can be doubt, you dishonest buffoon, it’s a p4p discussion where you can always make a case for 2-3 different fighters.

No, the criteria for the P4P #1 is very clear:

1. Be Bulgarian
2. Be born in Sofia
3. Be 37 years old
4. Have 25 wins
5. Have 1 loss, to the #2 HW of your era (only #2 after yourself)
6. Be the former EBU heavyweight champion

After that, the clear #2 P4P is Tank Davis.

2ba8277d-3507-4056-8453-71b823763491.jpg

At this moment I dont think we have a clear #1.
So I think maybe it is Crawford. I'd put him over Loma.

loma was expected to make light work of linares...go back to the threads before loma-linares where they're saying the fight was over before it began.
You were one of them, right?

I have no problem with either Loma or Crawford number one P4P. Both are generational type talent.

Crawford is better than Loma. I have him at #1 p4p.

Crawford is better than Loma. I have him at #1 p4p.

It's good that you have allowed him deep inside you Mr Nac, usually your cortex is very tight for such a delectable finality. This is what i like about the quality of your existence. Mr Crawford needs to marinate further.... He will taste unimaginably well when the time comes...

It's good that you have allowed him deep inside you Mr Nac, usually your cortex is very tight for such a delectable finality. This is what i like about the quality of your existence. Mr Crawford needs to marinate further.... He will taste unimaginably well when the time comes...
<Wink>

Loma still has the better resume

if Bud beats Spence though thats the best win either of them would have, unless Loma beat Mikey Garcia

@TownBiz you don't half talk some shite do you? Most fights you 'score' on here you get completely wrong.

Talking about a man being beaten infront of his friends and family, using words like 'shame'...he was a world champion. He showed zero signs of quitting. He is a warrior and earned his money in the beating he took off a much more skillful and powerful fighter.

Well genius if he exposed Horn (as you say) then it's not all that impressive of a win. Exposing a guy as not really being that good kind of undermines that scalps relevance on your wall.
"See that deer head? Pretty big, huh?... yeah I killed him alright. But truth be told he was missing a leg and had a few arrows through his side already".

Now I on the other hand I think it was a good win for Crawford. Crawford might be the best out there, but a win over Horn doesn't establish it that much.

Back