Are we finally ready to accept bud = # 1 pfp?

10xwy14.jpg

@dembones22 took you through the paces on this forum and you steal his shtick??

<{1-8}> often imitated, NEVER duplicated.

<{natewhut}> WHO WANT IT WITH DA CHAMP !!

why are people responding to this?

can everyone just take a step back and not fucking tap the keys when it is in a reply to this clown?

fucking please, the sooner people stop responding, the sooner he will go away

@TownBiz you don't half talk some shite do you? Most fights you 'score' on here you get completely wrong.

Talking about a man being beaten infront of his friends and family, using words like 'shame'...he was a world champion. He showed zero signs of quitting. He is a warrior and earned his money in the beating he took off a much more skillful and powerful fighter.
dudes a straight jackass for sure. horn may not have a ton of followers and he might have used dubious tactics against pacman, but using that kind of language about someone just reflects what a loser TownWiz actually is.

can everyone just take a step back and not fucking tap the keys when it is in a reply to this clown?

and where's the fun in that for us. half of the joy of sherdog is ragging clowns like townwiz.

Yup

Bud
Mikey
Then
Loma

I'm actually enjoying the enlightening conversations I'm having with @TownBiz . I'm pretty sure he blocked me though :(

He's probalby just salty I called him out on his horrific anti-black racism. Shameful that an active white suprmeacist like him is allowed on this forum

Yes Bud is #1 he has every tool in the box and is equally impressive fighting in everyday direction in a variety of paces. He has great defense and the man's fight IQ and ability to make adjustments during the fight is second to none. He's a special fighter to watch.

explain how loma has the better resume...please!! and who has lloma beaten that's even near the level of a spence that bud has to beat spence to take #1?

there's no comparison between bud and loma as far as comp...buds is far, far better.
Loma still has the better resume

if Bud beats Spence though thats the best win either of them would have, unless Loma beat Mikey Garcia

@dembones22 took you through the paces on this forum and you steal his shtick??
dude, what the fuck are you always talking about?...do you think you know me or something? it's like you think the world is made up entirely of your very small circle of acquaintances and everybody knows the people you know...get a fuckin grip on reality!

I'm actually enjoying the enlightening conversations I'm having with @TownBiz . I'm pretty sure he blocked me though :(

He's probalby just salty I called him out on his horrific anti-black racism. Shameful that an active white suprmeacist like him is allowed on this forum
i don't block people....that's some bitchass-ness. don't mistake me for some of the dudes on this forum.

explain how loma has the better resume...please!! and who has lloma beaten that's even near the level of a spence that bud has to beat spence to take #1?

there's no comparison between bud and loma as far as comp...buds is far, far better.

Bud hasnt beat Spence tho

Back