Are we finally ready to accept bud = # 1 pfp?

10xwy14.jpg

oh, dude was talking about you...i don't think i've ever even posted to this dude.

Not a problem, I'm neck deep in like 5 different flame wars in different sub forums any way. It's not easy being the Champ.

<Prem974> .

I mean it was a good win. I was never wowed by Horn. I kinda expected him to get boddied and quit early. I was shocked that it went 9.

I don't think that Crawford is #1 but I have him in my top 4

Bud is undisputed lb for lb....clean record...that Salido loss is hard to get over with...

i wouldn't put mikey at #2. spence is better..has a better resume than mikey. its bud, spence, danny jacobs then everybody else...
:rolleyes:... But on a serious note, it seems your dealer has access to some potent shit, can I get a hookup? :D

Crawford is better than Loma. I have him at #1 p4p.

Really? Not coming at you, I respect your opinion. Just curious how you could have Bud over Loma considering their two most recent victories. Are you factoring the early Salido loss vs Bud's undefeated record? I guess that would be valid but I feel like Loma has done a lot more against heavier competition since then.

Really? Not coming at you, I respect your opinion. Just curious how you could have Bud over Loma considering their two most recent victories. Are you factoring the early Salido loss vs Bud's undefeated record? I guess that would be valid but I feel like Loma has done a lot more against heavier competition since then.

When I wrote that I was not really considering their resumes as much as I was just considering how good I perceive them to be. That's not really how p4p works, but that's what I was meaning to communicate.

But if you look at their resumes I think you could put either one of them ahead of the other, without much argument from me. I have a hard time gauging Loma's win over Rigo, since it had high expectation but Rigo appeared to show up for a quick paycheck. I have no problem with Loma being ranked over Crawford, but all other things being equal, I would pick Crawford to beat him in a fight.

Lomachenko, Spence & Crawford. In that order.

Back