Are WME so desperate to pay off their loans/debt that they let a sick Kevin Lee with staph fight?

lolwut.

i don't think you know what palpitations are. or is your argument SERIOUSLY that he was having palpitations the exact moment he was having his blood pressure checked? hahaha.

funniest about this is... your own attempt to justify this is worse than even the OP suggested, anyway. obvious staph plus a heart condition? fucking genius work.

I'll trust these guys over you. Genius.

Is A Fast Heart Rate Always A Cause for Concern?
There are several different possible causes of an elevated heart rate. While some causes are more worrisome to cardiologists, there are other causes that can be addressed by making lifestyle changes. Some of these include excitement (which stirs up adrenaline), dehydration, and even the consumption of nicotine or energy drinks.

http://www.vacardio.com/for-patients/blog/fast-heart-rate-when-to-worry/

I see, you just completely disregarded my opinion

Because I like to deal with facts. Responding to made up scenarios that only exist to support your theory is tiresome and could go on all day.

"all takes is a high level guy in the UFC telling someone in the NSAC "let lee fight" and that's it."

I can do that too.

Listen Toco Jon Jones was getting too big for his britches, all it took was Dana giving Novitzky 'the wink' and bam! Just like that Jon Jones fails a test, it's that simple.

I can post it:

0*nH1pz4A3VbaftbaW.jpg

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

I remember one interview where Randalman announced "I'm going IN" and borrowed deep into his arm. It was no joke.

Another interview he put his two thumbs in the hole and turned himself inside out. That was trippy.

Because I like to deal with facts. Responding to made up scenarios that only exist to support your theory is tiresome and could go on all day.

"all takes is a high level guy in the UFC telling someone in the NSAC "let lee fight" and that's it."

I can do that too.

Listen Toco Jon Jones was getting too big for his britches, all it took was Dana giving Novitzky 'the wink' and bam! Just like that Jon Jones fails a test, it's that simple.

In the video I saw, it was a head nod, not a wink. He winked when Romero made up that wack story about supplements though. And if you look closely in the video you see, as the camera pans back to the commission panel, them all rising up off their knees to sit back down in their seats after Dana's nod.

Sometimes when I watch the prelims and Dana says directly into the camera "you need to buy this ppv" I cut off my stream and email my ISP to say sorry before going to UFC.TV and ordering that bad boy up.

In the video I saw, it was a head nod, not a wink. He winked when Romero made up that wack story about supplements though. And if you look closely in the video you see, as the camera pans back to the commission panel, them all rising up off their knees to sit back down in their seats after Dana's nod.

Sometimes when I watch the prelims and Dana says directly into the camera "you need to buy this ppv" I cut off my stream and email my ISP to say sorry before going to UFC.TV and ordering that bad boy up.

Haha exactly!

I'll trust these guys over you. Genius.

Is A Fast Heart Rate Always A Cause for Concern?
There are several different possible causes of an elevated heart rate. While some causes are more worrisome to cardiologists, there are other causes that can be addressed by making lifestyle changes. Some of these include excitement (which stirs up adrenaline), dehydration, and even the consumption of nicotine or energy drinks.

http://www.vacardio.com/for-patients/blog/fast-heart-rate-when-to-worry/

...try using your brain and/or actually read that. i can't fathom why anyone would have an issue with someone with a heart problem that's a major stroke risk to then get punched in the head.

btw, adrenaline and excitement tend to happen during a freakin' fight, especially one in front of thousands. so one having palpitations during his medicals... would be rather likely to have them at some point during a fight.

it's as if that poses some sort of safety risk, or something. it's as if people get light-headed and pass out just from having palpitations while on their couch. but i'm sure it's cool to be in a up to 25 minute fight with that timebomb.

Ever hear what happens to those who don't comply?
tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

I can do that too.

ha, you think they would leak shit like that? what about the zuffa UFC hiding that belfort failed a PED test? you also didn't know that until recent when they unveiled that story. why wouldn't they just tell the NSAC to let lee fight? NSAC is corrupt as fuck. but if you think otherwise, whatever

Besides if Kevin's heart rate was that fast it means his blood is flowing fast, which is an advantage. When his brain sends the signal to punch, his blood carries that signal to his muscles twice as fast as Tony's.

We saw that in the fight.

His fast heart rate was actually an advantage like steroids (but legal). Also, between the time that Tony left the ring and got backstage, rumour has it Fast Kevin had time to fk Tony's wife.

I'm trying to speed my own heart rate up, tbh. Not sure what all the pills are in the medicine cabinet but when I combine them I sometimes feel my blood rushing fast. I love that feeling.

Yo WTF

The big news here is Anthony Ferguson Padilla is that dudes full name

ha, you think they would leak shit like that? what about the zuffa UFC hiding that belfort failed a PED test? you also didn't know that until recent when they unveiled that story. why wouldn't they just tell the NSAC to let lee fight? NSAC is corrupt as fuck. but if you think otherwise, whatever

Never said they're not corrupt, anyone with common sense knows they are but it has to make sense and yes whatever indeed, time to move on.

hey, they let irish jabroni fight in boxing... so, yeah.

The ufc can pull a fighter from a card anytime they want.

So they can override the commission, thus breaking a legally binding contract? Without legal recourse from the affected parties?

News to me.

Can you give me some examples? Sounds fascinating.

I remember one interview where Randalman announced "I'm going IN" and borrowed deep into his arm. It was no joke.

Another interview he put his two thumbs in the hole and turned himself inside out. That was trippy.

MRSA a fucking nightmare man.. god bless Randleman dude was a carrier for life and it just kept coming back

Wouldn't matter. Ferg makes everyone wilt eventually. Esp muscle bound fighters. But if you want to call 10-0 an accident or lucky go ahead.

Back