Are WME so desperate to pay off their loans/debt that they let a sick Kevin Lee with staph fight?

MRSA a fucking nightmare man.. god bless Randleman dude was a carrier for life and it just kept coming back
Yeah, it's one thing to try to be funny online. But that is a nightmare for real. Jesus Christ - the things ppl live through.... your wife would have to be super dedicated to the marriage and everything..... RIP Randalman and good wishes to anyone suffering from anything they can't shake.

So they can override the commission, thus breaking a legally binding contract? Without legal recourse from the affected parties?

News to me.

Can you give me some examples? Sounds fascinating.
The ufc canceled an entire fucking card before

Ferguson is twice as big so the blood is pumping at relatively the same rate.

#broscience

Mike Dolce can help a fighter cut down 10bpm from his resting heart rate and still feel great. Also, Ferguson’s last name seems to be Padilla (from the OP).

Yeah, it's one thing to try to be funny online. But that is a nightmare for real. Jesus Christ - the things ppl live through.... your wife would have to be super dedicated to the marriage and everything..... RIP Randalman and good wishes to anyone suffering from anything they can't shake.

Yeah no joke. Ive known people with that shit took a long ass time to fully recover and to this day they're a carrier for that bacteria. any deep cuts or anything is a hazmat level situation to them. Real spooky stuff. Ive had staph before and its nasty but MRSA is unholy.

That being said if a bitch ever want to leave you cuz you got that shit outside of your own control I think it should be legally justifiable to wipe your cavernous body sores on their face before they pack their shit LOL makes me appreciate my girl tho, she goes full Dr. Bae on me anytime I have any issue contagious or not.

The ufc canceled an entire fucking card before

Because someone had staph? Source?

I have to assume you're referring to Hendo vs Jones, but that was not due to any medical issues. (That is, the fight itself was canceled due to injury (not the UFC's call), and then the UFC deemed the card would be a disaster without a headliner, as they were not able to sign a replacement fighter in just one week.)

If they deem a card will be a financial disaster (and a PPV without a main event most certainly would be a huge financial fuck up), I assume they are legally allowed to disband it altogether, as they are a business. But I have never heard of them barring a fighter from barring, as a means to override an athletic commission.

Seriously, I love hearing about this stuff, but have not yet found an instance of the UFC straight up barring a fighter from fighting, once said fighter passed medicals. So if you can find me some examples, that would be cool.

Last edited:
The Hollywood Elite are all about money and the Leftist agenda. People really shouldn't be surprised by WME's liberal greed at this point

Back