Are WWE wrastlers underrated MMA heavyweights?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We make a lot of jokes and all, but Heavyweight MMA is horrible. Some guys in WWE are really good athletes..def on par with the athletic level of MMA heavyweights. lets look at the results:

-Brock Lesnar--6-3 Former UFC World Champion, Hall of fame destroyer..should be undefeated( diverticulitis and a horseshoe)

-Daniel Puder undefeated Heavy monster 8-0. MMA seemed to be too easy for him

-Bobby Lashley 15-2...ended his MMA career on a 8 fight win streak, revenged his loss against former Pride star James Thompson.

-Batista---Another Pro wrestler who is undefeated in MMA. Heavyweight monster

-Jack "WE THE PEOPLE" Swagger is about to become Bellator Heavy weight champion.

MMA heavyweight is so bad I'd never count out any man with some athletic ability who is in that 230lbs -265lbs range and wants to fight.

Yes the ones with a NCCA Title.

The UFC has HW capped at 265lbs for a reason. Guys like The Undertaker who has 1 defeat in 30 years at Wrestlemania would feed on the UFC guys who can't even go 2 years undefeated.

Imagine Stipe trying to hurt the Big Show lol. Big Show has KOd countless guys bigger than Stipe in the ring.

It would depend if they could transition from a ring to a cage.

Most of them wouldn't get past USADA

The UFC has HW capped at 265lbs for a reason. Guys like The Undertaker who has 1 defeat in 30 years at Wrestlemania would feed on the UFC guys who can't even go 2 years undefeated.

Imagine Stipe trying to hurt the Big Show lol. Big Show has KOd countless guys bigger than Stipe in the ring.

#feelthesarcasm

We make a lot of jokes and all, but Heavyweight MMA is horrible. Some guys in WWE are really good athletes..def on par with the athletic level of MMA heavyweights. lets look at the results:

-Brock Lesnar--6-3 Former UFC World Champion, Hall of fame destroyer..should be undefeated( diverticulitis and a horseshoe)

-Daniel Puder undefeated Heavy monster 8-0. MMA seemed to be too easy for him

-Bobby Lashley 15-2...ended his MMA career on a 8 fight win streak, revenged his loss against former Pride star James Thompson.

-Batista---Another Pro wrestler who is undefeated in MMA. Heavyweight monster

-Jack "WE THE PEOPLE" Swagger is about to become Bellator Heavy weight champion.

MMA heavyweight is so bad I'd never count out any man with some athletic ability who is in that 230lbs -265lbs range and wants to fight.

Batista is a 49 year old man with a 1-0 record . Heavyweight monster!

puder fought in bodogfight if I recall, great NCAA wrestler. Lashley fought fans once he realized he wasn’t gonna reach the top of the game at heavyweight, that Griggs loss was an eye opener for him. Since that fight he crushed cans for the easy check.

puder fought in bodogfight if I recall, great NCAA wrestler. Lashley fought fans once he realized he wasn’t gonna reach the top of the game at heavyweight, that Griggs loss was an eye opener for him. Since that fight he crushed cans for the easy check.
Cans not fans lol

Good thing mma wasn’t around in 80s n early 90s cause guys like hulk hogan, randy savage n ultimate warrior would expose inferior mma fighters

I saw Jack Swagger work against Jeff Cobb at the Cow Palace last November
Match was pretty boring and disappointing

Good thing mma wasn’t around in 80s n early 90s cause guys like hulk hogan, randy savage n ultimate warrior would expose inferior mma fighters
Prime Andre the Giant would son the entire division.

Batista is a 49 year old man with a 1-0 record . Heavyweight monster!

His mma fight was hilarious,holy shit the guy was horrible.I find the WWE talk here lately pretty funny.

He has been in a good movie. Still waiting for anyone in MMA to do the same.
Royce_King(2).jpg

You must have missed this gem.

Lmfao

Back