Are You A Gymcel?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Basically an incel who replaces female attention and friends with the gym. I definitely was for a time in my life but that’s changed. I was in the best shape of my life physically but mentally and socially I was probably fucked. Anyone else go through this?

Basically an incel who replaces female attention and friends with the gym. I definitely was for a time in my life but that’s changed. I was in the best shape of my life physically but mentally and socially I was probably fucked. Anyone else go through this?
I would estimate a good 75% of my gym are gymcel. They micromanage their diets and routines even though they have no ambitions to compete in either powerlifting or bodybuilding. They are mostly trying to meet a standard set by the social media and youtube heroes they follow and I cringe when they talk about guys like Omar Isuf or Alan Thrall IRL (talk about setting a low bar, no pun intended). Guys back in the 90's used to lift to get pussy or bully other men around but the kids these days have other motivations. What those are I still don't know.

You can spot a gymcel because they have SBD sleeves and Romaleo shoes even though they barely squat 2 plates.

Whelp I'm done browsing sherdog for the day.
3sxeo1drckp01.jpg

Get some anti anxiety meds

Talk to girls with improved physique and decreased awkwardness

Great success!

Seriously I used to be like this until I went on medication, now I'm doing quite well in that regard

well...

girls are hard nowadays...feminism and stuff...some are letting their armpit hair grow long because...you know, opression and empowerment. Feminism is ok but i have my own beauty standards no matter what...

most places i like to go women either smoke weed or they are just really out of shape...mostly both.
I think that if you wanna get high you are just not available /interested in social interaction.

and you know, lifting is easier...every lifting session is a win situation...going out for partying is not.

i really rather not waste my time disputing a girl with a joint and/or faking interest in a fat girl to just...talk.

i think its probably me...i am the problem...like...im 33 and probably on a crisis about my age or whatever...friends are having kids when i think they are really not ready for that, i dont know....people can manage to be fucktards in many ways and maybe thats my case. Maybe i just dont know where to go to have fun and meet women.

but incels are violents twats with real antisocial mindset...these people are dangerous arent they? i am not.

lifting is a good habit...why make it a problem?

well...

girls are hard nowadays...feminism and stuff...some are letting their armpit hair grow long because...you know, opression and empowerment. Feminism is ok but i have my own beauty standards no matter what...

most places i like to go women either smoke weed or they are just really out of shape...mostly both.
I think that if you wanna get high you are just not available /interested in social interaction.

and you know, lifting is easier...every lifting session is a win situation...going out for partying is not.

i really rather not waste my time disputing a girl with a joint and/or faking interest in a fat girl to just...talk.

i think its probably me...i am the problem...like...im 33 and probably on a crisis about my age or whatever...friends are having kids when i think they are really not ready for that, i dont know....people can manage to be fucktards in many ways and maybe thats my case. Maybe i just dont know where to go to have fun and meet women.

but incels are violents twats with real antisocial mindset...these people are dangerous arent they? i am not.

Incel originally just meant anyone who wasn't getting laid but not by choice (ie not counting religious ppl)

The "incel community" or whatever nowadays is like what you describe... but not every incel is violent. If anything, the opposite. Their problem is that they are usually huge pussies.

well...

I don't get this, it's not that hard. The overwhelming majority of women and girls are not hardcore feminists so to me that line of thinking looks like an excuse for not taking responsibility for your own well being and actions. Sure, we've had to grow a little as men and are perhaps more considerate and aware, but the clear majority of women are still attracted to ambition, confidence and a willingness to be your own person. Same as it always has been. Just don't be a creep or a douche, take care of yourself and do things you enjoy. Don't put women up on a pedestal like some mythical creature and be all emotional and blame everyone else or the "feminazis". They are regular people so treat them as such and everything will go much more smooth.

Important to note, not everyone is going to like you and that's entirely fine, they are not under any obligation to do so like you are not under any obligation to like them. Don't buy in to this whole "SJW, FEMINISM ARE HOLDING ME BACK" crap, because it is entirely just that and you'll just end up holding yourself back.

Last edited:
You can spot a gymcel because they have SBD sleeves and Romaleo shoes even though they barely squat 2 plates.

There's a guy like that in my gym. Complete with sleeves, Romaleos, baseball cap, wrist wraps, beats headphones, belt, and a gym bag. When I first saw him I was like "Whoa, a serious lifter." I never saw him put more than two plates on the bar at any lift in the months I've seen him at the gym.

bRkHNvH.gif

3z9Iptk.gif

zTHS3Hc.gif

zTHS3Hc.gif

zTHS3Hc.gif

zTHS3Hc.gif

zTHS3Hc.gif

I guess ill need to hit the upper body more, but then i think there is some repressed tranny personality version of me deep down in my unsconsciouss that tells me to squat more when i go to sleep.

Jesus Christ who comes up with these gay ass terms.

LDAR- Stands for lay down and rot- basically means giving up on life and embracing your eventual slow death while not participating in society. Basically just waiting to die in your dark apartment.

Femoid- slang for females, not always used as a derogatory term, but more like a scientific label "I witnessed two femoids with chad in their natural habitat"

The Black Pill- alternate to the red and blue pill, swallowing the blackpill means you are able to see the world as it truly is, and see that any self improvement is just waste of time unless you have an attractive face. This also means embracing extreme nihilism, and usually goes hand in hand with LDAR and suicide.

Mogged- this one basically means being dominated into submission by another male's aesthetics, one can be heightmogged by a tall chad, facemogged by an attractive chad, framemogged by a muscular chad, ect. There also exists obscure versions of the mog, such as the wristmog, eyemog, and the hairmog.

Volcel- A voluntary celibate, one who has chosen to not engage in sex, either due to personal reasons or due to swallowing the blackpill and seeing the Stacy worshipping world for what it really is /s

Ethnicel- An incel of a non white race, who may also be incel due to this, examples include, Currycel (Indian), Blackcel, and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:cel.

Fakecel- an incel who is faking their status as an incel in order to elicit a response from the other incels, a famous supposed fakecel was TheGambler, who divided and angered the incel kingdom with his Chad like good looks and claims that he was a hideous incel.

CmRX3WeXEAAZUoz.jpg

the funniest -cel I've seen was "wristcel", a male born with thin, dainty bones.
ebICPQpNG-ymQnv1-vOUyI6aRcD8X2XqQqLF6ccNFL0.png

Reddit truly considers themselves enlightened don’t they.

Or I suppose I should say “woke.”

Back