Are You A Gymcel?

Holy shit those guys are pathetic. It's like a sub-sub-sub-culture of ultra losers.

Holy shit those guys are pathetic. It's like a sub-sub-sub-culture of ultra losers.
It's sad is what it is, but it's a derivative of the whole "red pill" community which is equally pathetic and sad.

I don't get this, it's not that hard. The overwhelming majority of women and girls are not hardcore feminists so to me that line of thinking looks like an excuse for not taking responsibility for your own well being and actions. Sure, we've had to grow a little as men and are perhaps more considerate and aware, but the clear majority of women are still attracted to ambition, confidence and a willingness to be your own person. Same as it always has been. Just don't be a creep or a douche, take care of yourself and do things you enjoy. Don't put women up on a pedestal like some mythical creature and be all emotional and blame everyone else or the "feminazis". They are regular people so treat them as such and everything will go much more smooth.

Important to note, not everyone is going to like you and that's entirely fine, they are not under any obligation to do so like you are not under any obligation to like them. Don't buy in to this whole "SJW, FEMINISM ARE HOLDING ME BACK" crap, because it is entirely just that and you'll just end up holding yourself back.

like i said, maybe its just the places i go to....
and maybe its also me being an idiot...i am capable of that for sure
but really, the gym is always a win situation and going out "for the ladies" is not.

Basically an incel who replaces female attention and friends with the gym. I definitely was for a time in my life but that’s changed. I was in the best shape of my life physically but mentally and socially I was probably fucked. Anyone else go through this?

No. I'm an ugly bastard who lifts for fun and health. There's a difference:)

Whats wrong with hardcore feminists? Some of the best sex of my life was with females who were downright militant in their feminism. Worst sex of my life was definitely with mormon girls who dreamed of being a subordinate of the patriarchy. Also lumping all feminists in as ugly is super dumb, especially coming from guys who get "mogged" lol.

I don’t think we should mock people for trying to lose weight or get stronger, but I do have to wonder about this trend of skinny white guys or chubby Asian guys trying to seem so serious about powerlifting while lifting so little.

Back