"Are YOU A "Targeted Individual"?"

GtehMVP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This seems to go beyond tinfoil territory, with a heavy dose of schizo/wanting to feel meaningful. Anyone hear anything credible regarding it?

I can't help but think of this classic!

Last edited:
I'd have to dig it up, but while some of these people are likely mentally ill and become part of the community for some kind of fucked up unity, but it's not all untrue.

There was a guy I was reading about who was an active political protester who started posting weird shit about how the police were watching him. He even posted videos of people in a van videotaping his home. He tweeted that if he dies, it wasn't suicide and the police killed him. A week later, his house burned down, and he died inside.

Except that an autopsy revealed that he had been stabbed multiple times before the fire. Very strange story.

I'm a jacked white boy. Deal with it.

not really.

I'd have to dig it up, but while some of these people are likely mentally ill and become part of the community for some kind of fucked up unity, but it's not all untrue.

There was a guy I was reading about who was an active political protester who started posting weird shit about how the police were watching him. He even posted videos of people in a van videotaping his home. He tweeted that if he dies, it wasn't suicide and the police killed him. A week later, his house burned down, and he died inside.

Except that an autopsy revealed that he had been stabbed multiple times before the fire. Very strange story.

That sounds creepy and interesting as hell. Would love to read up about that.

That sounds creepy and interesting as hell. Would love to read up about that.

I think his name was John Lang. The whole story was eerie. A lot of people just say he was paranoid, but he has pictures and video of government employees (not sure if they were cops, but they were driving vans with government plates) watching him with surveillance equipment. He also posted security footage of Sheriffs trespassing on his property and claimed they entered his home (but didn't have security cameras in the house, afaik).

When his house burned down, they called it a suicide, but he had multiple stab wounds to his abdomen and upper back.

Please dig this up and thx

I think his name was John Lang. The whole story was eerie. A lot of people just say he was paranoid, but he has pictures and video of government employees (not sure if they were cops, but they were driving vans with government plates) watching him with surveillance equipment. He also posted security footage of Sheriffs trespassing on his property and claimed they entered his home (but didn't have security cameras in the house, afaik).

When his house burned down, they called it a suicide, but he had multiple stab wounds to his abdomen and upper back.

http://abc30.com/news/john-langs-death-ruled-a-suicide/1270493/

Coroners report says he had three superficial stab wounds to his chest. His home camera system shows him walking around the house with a large knife before he disables his cameras with it.

Coroners report says he had three superficial stab wounds to his chest. His home camera system shows him walking around the house with a large knife before he disables his cameras with it.

Even if he did kill himself, it doesn't explain the police trespassing on his property and possibly entering his home. It doesn't explain the surveillance van that he videotaped outside of his home. His paranoia wasn't unfounded. And given the strange, unexplained police harassment, I'm not sure that I'm 100% willing to believe the official report of his death.

Never let reality get in the way of a good conspiracy theory! People have been hearing voices in their heads for as far back as writing existed. Probably just different parts of the brain creating an internal dialogue.

Back