Are you for or against USADA?

For.

On the one hand, they catch people that are definitely on PED's.

On the other hand, without USADA, a fighter who refuses to take PED's is at an unfair disadvantage.

For.

On the one hand, they catch people that are definitely on PED's.

On the other hand, without USADA, a fighter who refuses to take PED's is at an unfair disadvantage.

Glad someone understands nuance.

against. there is no benefit whatsoever with USADA for the fans
This is without doubt one of the most imbecilic replies Ive ever seen. Fuck the fighters health and safety as long as I'm entertained. I think you need to get back working on your time machine so you can get back to ancient Rome where you belong.

Against. Im pro-peds.

Especially once science and medicine continues to evolve to the point where there would be lesser and lesser health risks to using PED's.

I think societies shift of feeling that Marijuana should be considered legal (in general) and their rational for usage in sports (due to the RECOVERY usages with little to no risk) then I would imagine that peoples feelings of athletes using marijuana is regarded as 'medicine' (which Im definitely for). As PED's continue to evolve - hopefully society can join me as well in considering PED's as a medicine.

There are health risks in PED's
There are health risks in modern medicine
There are health risks in alcohol
There are health risks in cigarettes
There are health risks in food

F it - juice em to the gillz!!!! #GetROIDZOrGetDestROID!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Definitely for

Buy allowing PEDs you’re basically sending a message to up and coming athletes that they have to damage their bodies just to get on a level playing field

Also martial arts is supposed to be pure in nature. Without wepons etc. peds being a weapon

Against. hgh is great for healing and preventing injuries. less injuries = more fights!

I liked the UFC better before all these fan favorites were getting suspended and fights/cards were ruined because last minute pull outs due to violations.

So against I guess.

On one hand, USADA's drug testing program isn't infallible, which could create an unfair gap between fighters who can afford top shelf PEDs and lawyers and fighters who can barely afford to train full time.

On the other hand, without USADA, the playing field is "fair" under the unspoken understanding that everyone is cheating and because the only drug test is simply an intelligence test, cheating is as easy for the rich fighters as it is for the poor fighters.

If this was actually the case I would believe that Jones or Anderson Silva would be able to pass a test and not fail a few in a row.

More probable if it was a one-off for either of those guys, but they have all the money and knowledge available to beat this system as easy as you imply so they both should have the system figured out by now.

I call shenanigans.

I’m gonna have to say I’m for it.

while I do hate the fact that it has taken away a significant amount of exciting fights for the fans, it’s just one of those things that had to be done. you just can’t have roided up athletes beating the shit out of each other. this isn’t about trying to hit a ball across the fence, it’s cage fighting. it needed to be done to clean up the sport.

against it, ufc was much better when chuck liddell could do cocaine before his fight and drop bombs on people wearing condom warehouse shorts

If this was actually the case I would believe that Jones or Anderson Silva would be able to pass a test and not fail a few in a row.

More probable if it was a one-off for either of those guys, but they have all the money and knowledge available to beat this system as easy as you imply so they both should have the system figured out by now.

I call shenanigans.
While I don't have any evidence to refute your opinion on Silva, there's more than enough evidence to suggest that Jones was attempting to game the system with his UFC 200 failure:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/evidence-of-jones-guilt.3711725/

This is without doubt one of the most imbecilic replies Ive ever seen. Fuck the fighters health and safety as long as I'm entertained. I think you need to get back working on your time machine so you can get back to ancient Rome where you belong.
if you think fighters are clean nowadays, I've got a bridge to sell to you

So what you're saying is you want Russia to dominate the UFC? Every top 10 in every division? Sounds good actually.

Back