Are you for or against USADA?

Fuck usada.

Why would fans want fighters to be suspended to be much more likely to pull out of events and to be injured more and recover slower?

For if every fighter is allowed to dope to make it an even playing field. Against if one fighter has an unfair advantage.

USADA's drug testing program is not without holes
Sure isnt
sage1.jpg

Im all for USADA.

I wish they would fuck off. I want to see the fighters be able to compete at their best. Roids=less injuries and more exciting fights.

On one hand, USADA's drug testing program isn't infallible, which could create an unfair gap between fighters who can afford top shelf PEDs and lawyers and fighters who can barely afford to train full time.

On the other hand, without USADA, the playing field is "fair" under the unspoken understanding that everyone is cheating and because the only drug test is simply an intelligence test, cheating is as easy for the rich fighters as it is for the poor fighters.
Fighters shouldn't be forced to pump themselves full of dangerous drugs to compete with the best in the world.
So for USADA.

Also anyone who believes in false positives or tainted supplements is an idiot

Against.

It's not a real sport so why does it have to have testing?

Against, let them all dope. Legalize steroids and let steroids companies sponsor fighters. I want the most scientifically advanced athletes possible flying across the cage, blasting each other unconscious, and throwing people threw the air

Back