Are you going to be an old(er) parent to young children?

My father didnt have me until he was 50. Try that on nerds

Ain't no chance in hell I'm having a kid before at least 35. For one, I have zero desire to get married. I would need to be with a woman for at least 10 years to trust her enough to make a child with her. For 2 I would need to find a one in a billion girl genetics wise. I have extremely good genetics and I don't want them to be wasted or brought down by the other side

For 3 kids are extremely expensive. I want a Ferrari before I have a kid.

Seemed legit. He said i had a good physique.

No seriously. What I meant to say was the blood test shows any diseases Etc.
Do they keep records of you? What I’m asking is: are you going to appear on a future episode of “Long Lost Family?”

Or learn a trade and not rack up student debt

You're right. I've been so accustomed to the streamlined, debt-racking track that is pushed on most. However, the majority of Americans go the other route, which is probably why folks have kids so late.

Ain't no chance in hell I'm having a kid before at least 35. For one, I have zero desire to get married. I would need to be with a woman for at least 10 years to trust her enough to make a child with her. For 2 I would need to find a one in a billion girl genetics wise. I have extremely good genetics and I don't want them to be wasted or brought down by the other side

Wait too long and you won't be using your best sperm anyway.

Men don't have an expiration date like women in terms of reproduction, but we do sti have a "best if used by" date.

Do they keep records of you? What I’m asking is: are you going to appear on a future episode of “Long Lost Family?”
Yes there are very strong ramifications for improper data storage in teh uk.
I was given a sheet to write up whatever I wanted to wish for the kids raised by my swimmers.

This honestly took me by surprise! I was sat in the waiting room and this paperwork was given to me. No preparation whatsoever. Just off the top of my head, what knowledge and advice I'd like to give to the 18 year old participant of this.

But yes, once the child is 18 they are lawfully allowed to request the data to reveal who the biological father is.

Nope. No payment other than reimbursing your petrol or train money. But they make u fill out the paperwork but they will check the mileage to see if you're trying it on or not.

No, they expect people to donate now purely To Help couples who cannot conceive naturally.

The first time, a nurse takes u for an all over physical. Then a sperm sample and blood test. If you have ever smoked you are automaticly out! Anything found in your DNA which can be passed on to offspring and your out.

After this first sample for testing, you agree to come another ten times for donations. If you're in the clear, that's it.

Are you allowed to know who used your sperm, or who you offspring are?

I think I am going to do this, but I want to know who the parents are and how the kids are.

if i have a kid in a few years it'll be when im on the other side of 40, and at that point, meh why not. i'll be that old guy with the young kid.

Are you allowed to know who used your sperm, or who you offspring are?

I think I am going to do this, but I want to know who the parents are and how the kids are.
Hey there, No you are not allowed to know who the sperm recipients are because of confidentiality and such data laws.

I was told though If I put it in writing, I am allowed to know if any babies were born and how many through my samples. Just with no knowledge of who / names or any thing more personal.

Funny thing is. The clinic that runs all this is quite big and well known. I follow their page on fbook. They show all these happy photos of couples who now have babies. For all I know, any of which could be mine. Those 10 samples are frozen. So may not be used till much longer after.

http://www.ngdt.co.uk/sperm-donor/donation-the-law/

https://www.hfea.gov.uk/donation/donors/rules-around-releasing-donor-information/

@MadSquabbles500 I've added a few links if you are serious about doning bro.

Last edited:
Got 2 kids before hitting 25. Freedom at 45 while others pretend they're having fun with their kids when they're athritic with a broken back. And try keeping up with your teens when you're 50, grampa.

But then if you have kids in 20s, and 30s, your prime years are used up taking care of kids. By the time you are 40 or 50 what else better do you have to do?

Hey there, No you are not allowed to know who the sperm recipients are because of confidentiality and such data laws.

I was told though If I put it in writing, I am allowed to know if any babies were born and how many through my samples. Just with no knowledge of who / names or any thing more personal.

Funny thing is. The clinic that runs all this is quite big and well known. I follow their page on fbook. They show all these happy photos of couples who now have babies. For all I know, any of which could be mine. Those 10 samples are frozen. So may not be used till much longer after.

http://www.ngdt.co.uk/sperm-donor/donation-the-law/

Are there clinics that do allow you to know?

Are there clinics that do allow you to know?
Well lets just say there's the proper regulated method within teh uk. But within Europe and the EU things are not so tight. I have read stories of men who have fathered hundreds of children just through craigslist, with no legalities in place whatsoever. So things get complicated!

You're gonna knock up some dumb, ugly, broad.

Got 2 kids before hitting 25. Freedom at 45 while others pretend they're having fun with their kids when they're athritic with a broken back. And try keeping up with your teens when you're 50, grampa.
Wasted your best years on kids. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about it.

Wait too long and you won't be using your best sperm anyway.

Men don't have an expiration date like women in terms of reproduction, but we do sti have a "best if used by" date.

Trump didnt have Baron until he was like 60, and he is a festively plump little bastard.

Back