Are you prepared?

I have enough weed for like a week. Good enough.

lol I " live in an earthquake zone " too afraid to say you live in the slums of La?

I have 5 years rations and and in house garden.
25,000 bullets of various variety a few ground to air rockets.

From my house I have access to miles of underground tunnels that only I know about. Spent three years connecting tunnels on my land to an old mine shaft. Borrowed digging equipment from a prepper friend that has his own construction business.

I can withhold a government 30 year standoff, and make an escape into the mountains where I have yet more rations saved in climate controlled caverns.

The government won't take my liberty.

Go to 21:40

For real?

If so, what type/extent of digging and what type of equipment did you use?

If you exhale the cloud so someone else can immediately inhale it, bam, you've got two weeks of weed.

<seedat>
Just go back and forth with the cloud over and over.

So the bullets are for after the about 6 months of food to eat?

Nope. Just gotta make it to the next growing season. I have a lot of seed.

The first 6 month will kill off a lot of idiots. People in urban areas subjected to riots, looters, and eventual martial law. FEMA camps and the like.

I talked last year about having the transfer switch put in my house so I can use my generator. We've already used it a couple of times when we lost power. Next projects will be a large solar array. A huge greenhouse would be ideal. And another 500 gal propane tank.

All in time though.

You can't do it all at once. Make small but constant improvements and preparations.

My dad homesteaded in Alaska in 1938. They showed up in Aug, built a log cabin, shot a moose and trapped all winter. Grew up doing all this stuff with him plus commercial fishing and guiding for bear , moose and everything else up here. Have a well, generator options, welders and anything else we might need.
Lots of fish to eat. Even king crab.
Guns? Just added a couple of new pistols to the collection. 454 casul Alaskan and 408 Ruger. after running into a sow with cubs last year and only having a 10mm glock on me and barely stopping her in time I thought it was time.

Just go back and forth with the cloud over and over.
Oh man, you just reminded me of perhaps the most brilliant scene ever in movie history...relevant part is at :52 but it's worth watching from the beginning for a bit of setup:

Oh man, you just reminded me of perhaps the most brilliant scene ever in movie history...relevant part is at :52 but it's worth watching from the beginning for a bit of setup:

Wtf? "Back and forth with the same poop. Forever." Lol

The same cuckerinos who bask in the US's inability to fully subdue Iraq/Afghanistan suffer the delusion that it would easily crush a domestic resistance, which would be about 10,000x better trained and equipped than the taliban and cut off the source of its funding

The unparalleled amount of armed power its citizens have still separates the US from all other nations (even if you want to make fun of the idea of a wannabe commando digging tunnels in his yard)

I don't live by the coast and I don't live in an earth quake area.
I spend my time enjoying life and making mine to spend on things I enjoy.

I got one gun to fend off the crazies and have lived 45 years happy! lol

I have two Cyanide capsules....good to go if shit gets real..I will watch you all battle it out from the other side...

The same cuckerinos who bask in the US's inability to fully subdue Iraq/Afghanistan suffer the delusion that it would easily crush a domestic resistance, which would be about 10,000x better trained and equipped than the taliban and cut off the source of its funding

The unparalleled amount of armed power its citizens have still separates the US from all other nations (even if you want to make fun of the idea of a wannabe commando digging tunnels in his yard)

But no command structure = toast.

If the us wanted to it could quell iraq in hours but killing everyone is a nono.

Your only real defense against the army is that the army is made up of American people.

I'm pretty well prepared in the sense that I have a home and land that can self-support indefinitely, or I could vacate and survive in the wild (albeit hand to mouth). My life has been spent working and living in the woods, I'm pretty adept at all that entails.
I'm also realistic, it doesn't matter how prepared you are; being prepared also makes you a target. One guy with a gun can lay in wait and take you out in an instant from 1,000 yards away. Constant vigilance is impossible and it would be a very fatiguing way to live. No one would have a very long life expectancy.

we had a 7.3 quake epicentered like 25 miles from here in the 90s, it will certainly happen again

however, I live in HIlls Have Eyes territory and most people have firearms. Don't expect much if any looting if it goes down

im in florida, near tampa. i got a couple cases of water. had to distract myslef for a day while the power was out.

The world isnt ending. stop being a fucking baby.

Back