Social Are you pro choice or pro life?

Are you in favour of

• Total voters
Somewhere between situational and prolife . Lean more towards prolife

Morning after pill should be used in the situations of rape or drunken unprotected sex

Pro choice, poor people having kids they can't afford is one the largest problems Western society faces
This is the main reason I'm pro-choice. I'm not all into that "women's rights.. my choice my body" ra ra bs.

I'm pro-choice because of fiscal responsibility. Less people having kids they don't want and can't afford them is a fiscally conservative decision and reduces the drain on taxpayers. Don't get me wrong, I think abortion sucks and I'd love to see people avoid getting to that point, but that's a pipe dream

Pro choice.

Pro abortion and pro euthanasia. The partner gets a say but is 51 percent the individuals choice.

Pro life unless it's rape or it puts the mothers life in danger.

Pro-choice but it should be worst-case scenario. I think abortion clinics should offer counseling, adoption options, etc. unless it's a case of rape, welfare, drugs, etc. Ultimately, I want the woman to decide but they need to be given options.

I periodically chuckle at the hilarity of Donald Trump trying to defund planned parenthood. Him and Margaret have so much in common. I bet if Donald read (or saw the TV version of) some of Margaret's more golden nuggets, he would defund the military and give it all to planned parenthood. After tapping Margaret of course.

aa3tcrjtq4c8zqnguttx.jpg

I'm pro-sex and pro-life with a strong emphasis on the situational like OP (even though I didn't read OP tbh hehe).

First off men's opinions on abortion are like women's opinions on math and engineering, or boxing. So let's let the experts do the heavy lifting in their respective fields. If a woman wants to abort a fetus that is her choice, it's her body and her responsibility. You can't force people to have babies that's insane.

I also think at the heart of the issue is the way sex is demonized and safe sex and methods of contraception are not as readily available and provided for young people as they should be. Violence and death is so glorified and promoted in popular media and American society and yet the same people who are glad we just blew up some middle eastern people are going to be pissed some lady aborted her baby.

Nothing you could ever do will successfully keep women from aborting their babies if they really want to.

I am pro the life of the pregnant female and i support the right of a female to have an abortion. The pregnant females get demonised and it's wrong.

We do not need more sex education we have plenty. We need parents to be able to talk about sex with their kids without being embarrassed, in other words parents need to grow up. Use adult words when talking about sex, not stupid baby words. Talk about sex regularly with your kids, there is nothing wrong with sex, it's fantastic, it shouldn't be spoken about i hushed tones. Grow up parents!

Boys need to be taught it is only acceptable to have sex with a female if they wear a condom, unless she is on contraception. They need to realize wearing one doesn't lessen the sensation on your cock.
They need to know the consequences of having sex unprotected.
They need to be told over and over again that wearing a condom doesn't make you less of a male. They need to be told not wearing a condom just makes you look stupid.

I also believe no male has the right to say a female cannot access abortion or that it's wrong or that it's murder. I wish all males who say it's wrong would just shut the fuck up, you have no idea what it's like to be pregnant. If you are religious and that is why you are against it, fuck off cunt! God has never existed you idiot! That's right folks, superbeings have never, ever existed, stop looking for a crutch in your lives.
In the beginning man created god, simple.

You have no right!!! Go teach your sons how to respect females and not to think like you do shithead!

Pro-life unless rape, retard or a third worlder.

Pro choice.

Pro abortion and pro euthanasia. The partner gets a say but is 51 percent the individuals choice.

This made me think of something, but should there be a "sliding scale" of responsibility for the man? Like, if a man and a woman have a child that they both want, then they split, he should obviously pay his full share of child support. Now if it's a situation where the guy doesn't want it from the beginning and the woman does, how much responsibility should he share?

I am pro-life, but I have no ethical issue with an abortion when the mother's physical life is in genuine danger.

And why would that happen? Spite?

We already know that in the US, as with most of the Western world, the legality or illegality of abortions has very little impact on the actual number of abortions taking place. The sole drivers of abortion demand are unplanned and unwanted pregnancies. Not every unplanned or unwanted pregnancy will end in an abortion of course. But the more of those you have, the more abortions you get.

The legal abortion rate today is lower than the illegal abortion rate was before Roe V Wade. Some of the countries with the lowest abortion rates provide abortions in the vast majority of circumstances for free.

With legal restriction, all you are really changing is who performs the procedure, where they perform it, what they charge, and how safe it is. Oh and how you plan to punish the mother and the provider. That will be just a hilarious bunch of fun. Throw a single mother of 5 on welfare in jail for a couple of months. Yeah, That'll work out just fine.

Our current methodology for reducing and making abortion illegal in the US is by reducing access to the service. Unfortunately, we can't seem do do that here without also reducing access to the only thing that actually has an impact on lowering abortion. Access to education, family planning, and birth control. Those things work because they reduce the number of unplanned and unwanted pregnancies, which drive abortion demand.

So with legal restriction you basically end up increasing demand. And supply will always find a way to meet demand.

Last edited:
We already know that in the US, as with most of the Western world, the legality or illegality of abortions has very little impact on the actual number of abortions taking place. .

<WellThere>

Why post all that other stuff if the first sentence contradicts your initial claim?

I'm not pro choice, because it's a bullshit political name.
I'm pro abortion.

Pro life (or pro not killing human beings for your own convenience)

Abortion is obscenely irresponsible.

Pro life...
Murdering an innocent human-being out of inconvenience is morally wrong, imo...

Back