Are you subscribed to UFC Fight Pass?

Yep. They show the Fox cards on it live in Australia now too so that was the last straw in me cutting cable so it's actually saved me money.
Same here. It's now great value for Australians who wouldn't otherwise have cable or paytv

Hmm... You must be a lot younger than me.

I like UFC, but if i'm liiking to party old PPVs on in the background isn't my kind of fun, and if it's not mine I can't oicture many females at these parties being good with it. Would rather throw on something stupid like Stepbrothers in the background or have music going or some kind of power hour.
Understandable, but it's true I am in my early-mid 20's, and as for the getting girls? Well I've already got a gf so I could care less what the other slags at the party think of me. Like I said tho, it's just background, like even the music is louder than it.

Yay or nay?

giphy.gif

Yes I'm a real fan

I would subscribe mainly because the Glory Super Fight Series always broadcast live there.

But I live in China, They broadcast that for free here and usually the shows are sunday mornings. Usually I can't watch it live because family reasons and shit.

I pay for it with my unused phone credit at the end of the month. I mostly use it to watch smaller promotions or to catch up on a card I missed when there's no MMA on.

I cancelled my subscription, but since I already paid up to October- as of now I'm still a subscriber.

No. Prelims used to be free on FB. UFC should go back to that.

No, if I had more time to watch more fights I would

Yep, I mainly have it for TUF. I wish they'd upload the new episodes though, the new seasons that are televised seem to be 4-5 episodes in front of what's on fightpass.

I am and fun fact, 125 Women’s Champ Nicco isn’t even listed on their champions list...

F1CDE2B2-862C-4F04-AE5D-9767F8CEBFBF.png

You just reminded me that I wanted to cancel it. Thanks.

Back